- Posts: 306
- Thank you received: 42
Invoice Address Format
13 years 2 months ago #114125
by trevsmiff
Invoice Address Format was created by trevsmiff
Hi
I would like to change the format of the shop address on the invoice when is is printed from HikaMarket. Can you tell me where I can find the code to do this please?
The format is correct on HikaShop but is laid out differently on HikaMarket.
I would like to display it as follows:
address_company
address_street
address_city address_post_code
address_state
address_country
I am using HikaShop 2.2.0 HikaMarket 1.2.0 Joomla 3.1.1
Thanks
Trevor
I would like to change the format of the shop address on the invoice when is is printed from HikaMarket. Can you tell me where I can find the code to do this please?
The format is correct on HikaShop but is laid out differently on HikaMarket.
I would like to display it as follows:
address_company
address_street
address_city address_post_code
address_state
address_country
I am using HikaShop 2.2.0 HikaMarket 1.2.0 Joomla 3.1.1
Thanks
Trevor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #114130
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Invoice Address Format
Hi Trevor,
As for Hikashop views, I think that you'll have to :
- Go to "HikaMarket->Display->Views"
- Edit the address_template file of the order view of your back-end template that you are currently using.
Then you'll be able to change the display of your customer address through your Hikamarket invoices.
As for Hikashop views, I think that you'll have to :
- Go to "HikaMarket->Display->Views"
- Edit the address_template file of the order view of your back-end template that you are currently using.
Then you'll be able to change the display of your customer address through your Hikamarket invoices.
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #114143
by trevsmiff
Replied by trevsmiff on topic Invoice Address Format
Hi Mohamed
Unfortunately I don't have HikaSerial. I have looked in HikaMarket->Display->Views but cannot find where I can change the address layout.
Trevor
Unfortunately I don't have HikaSerial. I have looked in HikaMarket->Display->Views but cannot find where I can change the address layout.
Trevor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 2 months ago #114144
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Invoice Address Format
My bad, I was talking of "HikaMarket->Display->Views", but as I said in my previous post, I wanted you to edit the address_template file of the order view of your back-end template that you are currently using.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds