- Posts: 135
- Thank you received: 5
Change wording
5 years 4 months ago #332501
by markfell
Change wording was created by markfell
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.26
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Brave Version 1.20.110 Chromium: 88.0.4324.192 (Official Build) (64-bit)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message
Hi again
How do I change the wording for "HIKA_CPANEL_NO_ORDERS" or any other wording within HIKASHOP?
Regards,
Mark
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.26
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Brave Version 1.20.110 Chromium: 88.0.4324.192 (Official Build) (64-bit)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message
Hi again
How do I change the wording for "HIKA_CPANEL_NO_ORDERS" or any other wording within HIKASHOP?
Regards,
Mark
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 4 months ago #332503
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Change wording
The following user(s) said Thank You: markfell
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 4 months ago #332539
by markfell
Replied by markfell on topic Change wording
Thanks again Nicolas,
Doh I was looking in the Joomal Language.
I knew it was somewhere, thanks for the memory jog!
Doh I was looking in the Joomal Language.
I knew it was somewhere, thanks for the memory jog!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #332541
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Change wording
Hi,
The Joomla languages manager also has an area for translation overrides and it is compatible with HikaShop's.
So you could also do it via Joomla. However, I personnally prefer the interface we have. It's more crud and easier to make a mistake if you don't know what you're doing, but I feel it's easier to use.
The Joomla languages manager also has an area for translation overrides and it is compatible with HikaShop's.
So you could also do it via Joomla. However, I personnally prefer the interface we have. It's more crud and easier to make a mistake if you don't know what you're doing, but I feel it's easier to use.
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds