- Posts: 58
- Thank you received: 2
Resetting password - Danger: Failed to save user: Access Denied
4 years 4 months ago #341304
by westernex
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 4 months ago #341307
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Resetting password - Danger: Failed to save user: Access Denied
Hi,
HikaShop does not intervene there so I'm not familiar with the errors of that interface.
Looking online regarding that error it seems that it could be linked with the Joomla ACLs:
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-profession...roblem-access-denied
I would recommand reading the discussion on that page and checking the different things they're talking about.
HikaShop does not intervene there so I'm not familiar with the errors of that interface.
Looking online regarding that error it seems that it could be linked with the Joomla ACLs:
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-profession...roblem-access-denied
I would recommand reading the discussion on that page and checking the different things they're talking about.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 4 months ago #341310
by westernex
Replied by westernex on topic Resetting password - Danger: Failed to save user: Access Denied
Thank you for your pointer which was successful!
The culprit was a security hardening setting in Admin Tools.
The culprit was a security hardening setting in Admin Tools.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds