- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Strange Problem
15 years 8 months ago #5246
by philr68
Strange Problem was created by philr68
Hi Nicolas,
I am currently testing the site and have come across an anomaly.
After placing an order, a confirmation email is sent by the site.
When I click the link in the email to display the order on the site, that is ok.
Then, when I click on a category in the content menu, it does not display the categories.
If I go to Shop on the main menu, it displays the categories and then the category menu links start to work.
I also experienced the same problem after checkout.
I tried both Firefox and Google Chrome just in case it was my browser.
I am currently testing the site and have come across an anomaly.
After placing an order, a confirmation email is sent by the site.
When I click the link in the email to display the order on the site, that is ok.
Then, when I click on a category in the content menu, it does not display the categories.
If I go to Shop on the main menu, it displays the categories and then the category menu links start to work.
I also experienced the same problem after checkout.
I tried both Firefox and Google Chrome just in case it was my browser.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5247
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Strange Problem
Hi,
What is your website URL so that we can test that ?
What is your website URL so that we can test that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5248
by philr68
Replied by philr68 on topic Re: Strange Problem
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5249
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Strange Problem
In the hikashop options of your categories listing module with the id 24, you need to select the menu "shop" in the menu option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5250
by philr68
Replied by philr68 on topic Re: Strange Problem
Thank you, that fixed it.
Kind regards,
Phil
Kind regards,
Phil
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds