Skip to main content

Saving Views

More
15 years 7 months ago #7374 by pascale
Saving Views was created by pascale
Hi,

I've installed joomla 1.6 and hikashop 1.4.4.
I would like to change the View address
to display city, zip code, and state in a different order

After the changes when I hit the button save or Save and close
I get to the URL administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=view
and get the error message
Method Not Implemented

GET to /administrator/index.php not supported.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Pascale

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #7375 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Saving Views
Hi,

I don't know why you get that error, however, you don't need to edit views for that.
You can go in the menu Display->Custom fields where you will be able to change your custom address fields.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #7379 by pascale
Replied by pascale on topic Re: Saving Views
Thanks,
However it's not the only view I would like to modify,
some items I will be selling come with two prices depending on the option chosen, and I would like those 2 prices to be displayed
when I display the list of items in one category (using div)
so to do this I would have to change a view

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago - 15 years 7 months ago #7383 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Saving Views
That kind of error seems to be related to the way your server is configured:
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=331984
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=2...3&p=1247549#p1247549
You should contact your hosting company.
Last edit: 15 years 7 months ago by nicolas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #7387 by pascale
Replied by pascale on topic Re: Saving Views
Thanks, I'm going to contact them

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum