- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 2
Invoice unit price display
14 years 7 months ago #38434
by smedia
Invoice unit price display was created by smedia
Hello,
At the moment I,m configuring the invoice in the backend so I can print them on my businesspaper. Everything works fine, but there's one thing I just can't manage to change. In the normal invoice the product price is shown without tax. I want the price to be shown with tax.
In the backend the folowing code is showing this part.
<?php echo $currencyHelper ->format($item->order_product_price,$data->order_currency_id); ?>
Which code do I have to insert (at the bold text) to get the unit price with tax?
Smedia
At the moment I,m configuring the invoice in the backend so I can print them on my businesspaper. Everything works fine, but there's one thing I just can't manage to change. In the normal invoice the product price is shown without tax. I want the price to be shown with tax.
In the backend the folowing code is showing this part.
<?php echo $currencyHelper ->format($item->order_product_price,$data->order_currency_id); ?>
Which code do I have to insert (at the bold text) to get the unit price with tax?
Smedia
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38566
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: Invoice unit price display
Hi,
I think you can use:
Regards,
I think you can use:
Code:
$item->order_product_price + $item->order_product_tax
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38805
by smedia
Replied by smedia on topic Re: Invoice unit price display
Hi,
Thnx for the reply. My problem is solved : )
Greetings
Smedia
Thnx for the reply. My problem is solved : )
Greetings
Smedia
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds