- Posts: 126
- Thank you received: 2
Tooltips for custom fields
14 years 7 months ago #39138
by mett
Tooltips for custom fields was created by mett
Hello,
Would be great to have an option to add tooltips over the custom fields, to give more information to users.
Thank you
Would be great to have an option to add tooltips over the custom fields, to give more information to users.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39251
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Tooltips for custom fields
Hi,
You can change the label of your custom fields in order to have tooltips included using for example this joomla plugin:
www.nonumber.nl/extensions/tooltips
You can change the label of your custom fields in order to have tooltips included using for example this joomla plugin:
www.nonumber.nl/extensions/tooltips
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 4 months ago #202832
by armanemadi
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
Replied by armanemadi on topic Re: Tooltips for custom fields
Hi Dear nicolas
what about
www.joomunited.com/products/seo-glossary
it not work in custom field ? try it .
tanks
what about
www.joomunited.com/products/seo-glossary
it not work in custom field ? try it .
tanks
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202834
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Tooltips for custom fields
Hi,
I don't know how that extension work. The best would be to ask them.
I don't know how that extension work. The best would be to ask them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds