- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 0
Paypal problem
14 years 1 month ago #60528
by Llanut
Paypal problem was created by Llanut
Hi
I use paypal plugin and I didn't have problems with this method of payment, but the last months this plugin didn't work fine.
The problem is when the user buy a product, hika-plugin doesn't detect this change and it doesn't change state of order automatically.
Thanks
I use paypal plugin and I didn't have problems with this method of payment, but the last months this plugin didn't work fine.
The problem is when the user buy a product, hika-plugin doesn't detect this change and it doesn't change state of order automatically.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60541
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: Paypal problem
Hi,
Please check your configuration thanks to that special documentation page:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...or.html#notification
Regards,
Please check your configuration thanks to that special documentation page:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...or.html#notification
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds