- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
confirmation mail
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #60636
by trudy
confirmation mail was created by trudy
I put in a test order and in the payment paige I annulled my order. In the conformation mail I can not see that the order was canceled and that there was no payment. How can I adjust this.
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60653
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: confirmation mail
Hi,
When an order is cancelled, an "status notification" email is sent by HikaShop.
The "confirmation" email is just when the order is confirmed.
Regards,
When an order is cancelled, an "status notification" email is sent by HikaShop.
The "confirmation" email is just when the order is confirmed.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: trudy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds