synchronise order and invoicenumber
12 years 5 months ago #152973
by Boudewijn
synchronise order and invoicenumber was created by Boudewijn
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
dodowear.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello,
Can you tell me how to synchronise the order and invoicenumber?
Now these numbers are not the same, but I would like it to be so.
I thought I red somewhere, but I can not find the topic anymore
Thanks in advance
Boudewijn
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello,
Can you tell me how to synchronise the order and invoicenumber?
Now these numbers are not the same, but I would like it to be so.
I thought I red somewhere, but I can not find the topic anymore
Thanks in advance
Boudewijn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152980
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic synchronise order and invoicenumber
Hi,
You can try the documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...nfig.html#main_order
Regards,
You can try the documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...nfig.html#main_order
Invoice order statuses: You can set here the order status which will generate the invoice number. If "created" is listed, you will have the same invoice number than the order number.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153028
by Boudewijn
Replied by Boudewijn on topic synchronise order and invoicenumber
Hi Jerome,
Thank for the link.
But what I can not see is how to have the numbers the same
I have set them both to D{id size="5"}-{date format="m"}
Then the order is number for instance D02015-04 and the invoice is D01950-04
But I would like them to be the same
Should set one of them to automatic code?
Regards
Thank for the link.
But what I can not see is how to have the numbers the same
I have set them both to D{id size="5"}-{date format="m"}
Then the order is number for instance D02015-04 and the invoice is D01950-04
But I would like them to be the same
Should set one of them to automatic code?
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153034
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic synchronise order and invoicenumber
Hi,
The issue is that you're using "id" in your format. When you do that, the invoice number will actually use the order_invoice_id and the order number will use the order_id.
If you want the same value to be used in your numbers, you should instead use that format:
D{order_id size="5"}-{date format="m"}
That way, it will use the order_id for both and you'll get the same result
The issue is that you're using "id" in your format. When you do that, the invoice number will actually use the order_invoice_id and the order number will use the order_id.
If you want the same value to be used in your numbers, you should instead use that format:
D{order_id size="5"}-{date format="m"}
That way, it will use the order_id for both and you'll get the same result
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boudewijn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153180
by Boudewijn
Replied by Boudewijn on topic synchronise order and invoicenumber
That was an easy one.
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds