Skip to main content

Cancelled order not returning stock

More
10 years 9 months ago #224940 by spoonbow
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.7
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.43

Changing an order's status from Confirmed to Cancelled or Refunded does not return items in the order to inventory. If I manually edit quantity or delete item from the order, then those items are returned to inventory as expected. I don't see this problem anywhere else on the forum, so I'm guessing it's something I have set wrong in the configuration, but can't find anything in the docs that indicates as much. Any suggestions on where to start looking?

Thanks!

It's amazing how the omission of a semicolon can absolutely ruin an otherwise pleasant evening.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #224970 by nicolas
Hi,

How did you configure all the settings of the "order" section of the Hikashop configuration ?
Could you provide a screenshot ?
Something might be wrong there, like for example the "Cancelled order statuses" setting.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #225022 by spoonbow
Order config is at default, screenshot attached.

Also tried cancelling order from the order edit screen, same result, stock not returned.
No errors returned with Joomla debug on, no errors in server PHP log.



It's amazing how the omission of a semicolon can absolutely ruin an otherwise pleasant evening.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #225031 by nicolas
Hi,

This looks ok.
How did you configure the "Update the product stock on confirmed status" setting ?
Also, do you have any mass actions configured in the menu System>Mass actions which could interfere with the orders ?
Or maybe custom plugins or third party plugins integrating with HikaShop ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #225068 by spoonbow
See screenshot. No mass actions configured. This is actually a fresh install of Hikashop Starter on a fresh default install of Joomla located on a subdomain of my commercial Hikashop site. Not sure if that is a factor. Seems unlikely as the two installs utilize separate databases.

It's amazing how the omission of a semicolon can absolutely ruin an otherwise pleasant evening.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #225732 by Xavier
Hi,

All the settings are indeed correct, if the order status is Created and you change it to Cancelled or Refunded so the product stock should be incremented. I just tested it on my end and it is working as expected.

Are you changing an order status from "Created" to a cancelled order status ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #225745 by spoonbow
Xavier,
Thanks for the reply. I have tried changing the order to both "Cancelled" and "Refunded" with the same result. The status changes on the order, but the stock is not returned. If you would like, I can provide you with an admin login via PM and you can test and review settings.

Matt

It's amazing how the omission of a semicolon can absolutely ruin an otherwise pleasant evening.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #225781 by Xavier
Hi,

Another thing, in Configuration > Main > Order could you try to fill all the settings for the order statuses.
If that doesn't help, so yes you can give us a backend access via our contact form, don't forget to give a link to that topic in your message.
hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: spoonbow

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #225844 by spoonbow
Filling in all the fields seems to have solved the problem. Thanks!

Follow up - Finally had time to test the fields one by one. Seems that the critical field is "Invoice Order Statuses". Setting that field to "Confirmed" causes the inventory to behave properly.

It's amazing how the omission of a semicolon can absolutely ruin an otherwise pleasant evening.
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by spoonbow. Reason: Update solution
The following user(s) said Thank You: pepecortez

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #256853 by janvankuijk
I did everything in this topic to make it work on www.toyscompany.nl .

The stock isn´t corrected on cancellation of an order.

The strange thing is that if I fill orderstatuses in 'cancelled order statuses' t hey are all deleted on save. See attachment.

Jan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #256878 by nicolas
Hi,

Without any order status in the cancelled order statuses option, I'm not suprised it doesnt revert the stock upon cancellation of the order.
But I don't see why you wouldn't be able to save that option.
Could you provide a backend access and a link to this thread via our contact form so that we could have a look at the problem ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #256892 by nicolas
Hi,

I'm not able to login to your backend with the user account you provided. I'm getting the error:
Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #256949 by janvankuijk
Strange!
I tried it myself and succeeded.

Sent you again the credentiaqls.

Jan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #257059 by nicolas
Hi,

I was not able to login with the new access
I've checked on your website but I didn't had any problem to change the order statuses settings:
take.ms/seeQP
Maybe try with another browser.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.257 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum