- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 1
if I stop the postfix service
10 years 9 months ago #224977
by jkfang
if I stop the postfix service was created by jkfang
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop busuness 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
I use php email mode in Hikashop.
My question is that, if I stop the postfix service, is it true that customers can no longer receive order conformation email ? Or the postfix service has nothing to do with order conformation email?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
I use php email mode in Hikashop.
My question is that, if I stop the postfix service, is it true that customers can no longer receive order conformation email ? Or the postfix service has nothing to do with order conformation email?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224979
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic if I stop the postfix service
Hi,
I don't see the link between HikaShop and your question.
HikaShop is using Joomla to send email ; so you can't use "php email mode in HikaShop" because there is no such kind of configuration.
Regards,
I don't see the link between HikaShop and your question.
HikaShop is using Joomla to send email ; so you can't use "php email mode in HikaShop" because there is no such kind of configuration.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds