- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 0
Complain / RMA system in HikaShop
10 years 9 months ago #225483
by Labas
Complain / RMA system in HikaShop was created by Labas
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.7
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error
Hello,
Does HikaShop (Business version) have any complain (RMA) solution?
(or integration with something that?).
I was searching, but did not found
Regards
Wojciech
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error
Hello,
Does HikaShop (Business version) have any complain (RMA) solution?
(or integration with something that?).
I was searching, but did not found

Regards
Wojciech
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225515
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Complain / RMA system in HikaShop
Hi,
Not really. You can display a normal contact form on your website for that. That's about it.
Not really. You can display a normal contact form on your website for that. That's about it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225526
by Labas
Replied by Labas on topic Complain / RMA system in HikaShop
Hi,
Thanks.
I was thinking about some "more advanced", with nr of complain ect ...
Maybe it is worth to think about something that in future?
Good shop sells, but have also smart RMA system for its customers, in cale of problem (i suppose, all sellers have complains)
Thanks for info,
Regards
Wojciech
Thanks.
I was thinking about some "more advanced", with nr of complain ect ...
Maybe it is worth to think about something that in future?
Good shop sells, but have also smart RMA system for its customers, in cale of problem (i suppose, all sellers have complains)
Thanks for info,
Regards
Wojciech
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225541
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Complain / RMA system in HikaShop
Hi,
I can add it in our TODO list but I won't be able to provide any schedule for his implementation.
Our development schedule for the short term is already full.
Please note that there is still the possibility to add such kind of feature thanks to custom development.
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
Regards,
I can add it in our TODO list but I won't be able to provide any schedule for his implementation.
Our development schedule for the short term is already full.
Please note that there is still the possibility to add such kind of feature thanks to custom development.
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds