- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Image on {LINEVAR:PRODUCT_NAME} of Order Email
10 years 8 months ago #227036
by leari
Image on {LINEVAR:PRODUCT_NAME} of Order Email was created by leari
How can I remove the image on the variable LINEVAR:PRODUCT_NAME . I can't remove it completely because the product names and other info will be deleted as well
<!--{START:PRODUCT_LINE}-->
<tr>
<td style="border-bottom:1px solid #ddd;padding-bottom:3px; ">
{LINEVAR:PRODUCT_IMG}
{LINEVAR:PRODUCT_NAME}<!--{IF:ORDER_PRODUCT_CODE}--> {LINEVAR:PRODUCT_CODE}<!--{ENDIF:ORDER_PRODUCT_CODE}-->
{LINEVAR:PRODUCT_DOWNLOAD}
{LINEVAR:PRODUCT_DETAILS}
</td>
<td style="border-bottom:1px solid #ddd;padding-bottom:3px;text-align:right">{LINEVAR:PRODUCT_PRICE}</td>
<td style="border-bottom:1px solid #ddd;padding-bottom:3px;text-align:right">{LINEVAR:PRODUCT_QUANTITY}</td>
<td style="border-bottom:1px solid #ddd;padding-bottom:3px;text-align:right">{LINEVAR:PRODUCT_TOTAL}</td>
</tr>
<!--{END:PRODUCT_LINE}-->
<!--{START:PRODUCT_LINE}-->
<tr>
<td style="border-bottom:1px solid #ddd;padding-bottom:3px; ">
{LINEVAR:PRODUCT_IMG}
{LINEVAR:PRODUCT_NAME}<!--{IF:ORDER_PRODUCT_CODE}--> {LINEVAR:PRODUCT_CODE}<!--{ENDIF:ORDER_PRODUCT_CODE}-->
{LINEVAR:PRODUCT_DOWNLOAD}
{LINEVAR:PRODUCT_DETAILS}
</td>
<td style="border-bottom:1px solid #ddd;padding-bottom:3px;text-align:right">{LINEVAR:PRODUCT_PRICE}</td>
<td style="border-bottom:1px solid #ddd;padding-bottom:3px;text-align:right">{LINEVAR:PRODUCT_QUANTITY}</td>
<td style="border-bottom:1px solid #ddd;padding-bottom:3px;text-align:right">{LINEVAR:PRODUCT_TOTAL}</td>
</tr>
<!--{END:PRODUCT_LINE}-->
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227041
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Image on {LINEVAR:PRODUCT_NAME} of Order Email
Hi,
I am not sure to understand, to remove the image of a product in the email, you have to remove the code:
Do you have an image set in the product name field ? If it is, it is not common, I never seen that before
And I think that you will have to edit the "preload" part of the email in order to add PHP to remove some part of the string of the variable "$item->order_product_name". Potentially use a regex.
I am not sure to understand, to remove the image of a product in the email, you have to remove the code:
Code:
{LINEVAR:PRODUCT_IMG}
Do you have an image set in the product name field ? If it is, it is not common, I never seen that before
And I think that you will have to edit the "preload" part of the email in order to add PHP to remove some part of the string of the variable "$item->order_product_name". Potentially use a regex.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #227144
by leari
Replied by leari on topic Image on {LINEVAR:PRODUCT_NAME} of Order Email
Hi. I've been looking for that line which contains the image in the product name field. Now thanks to your help, I am guided. By the way what is regex?
sorry for noob question. Thank you in Advance
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by leari.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227172
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Image on {LINEVAR:PRODUCT_NAME} of Order Email
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds