- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 0
Change email to admin when pay si made...
10 years 8 months ago #227934
by melprok
Change email to admin when pay si made... was created by melprok
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.x
Hi, Where I change the text in the email that the admin receive when the client made a paypal paid?
Thanks,
Jose
-- Joomla version -- : 3.x
Hi, Where I change the text in the email that the admin receive when the client made a paypal paid?
Thanks,
Jose
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227941
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Change email to admin when pay si made...
Hi,
In HikaShop, you can override most of HikaShop emails.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...p-email-listing.html
Afterwards, I'm not sure to know which email you're talking about exactly.. If it's an HikaShop email or not.
Regards,
In HikaShop, you can override most of HikaShop emails.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...p-email-listing.html
Afterwards, I'm not sure to know which email you're talking about exactly.. If it's an HikaShop email or not.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds