- Posts: 114
- Thank you received: 4
wrong Invoice number format derived from order
9 years 3 months ago #271602
by peteo
wrong Invoice number format derived from order was created by peteo
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
I followed the instructions for the "Order number format" at www.hikashop.com/19-documentation/hikash...hikashop-config.html but it gives unexpected results for the "Invoice Number format". My "Order number format" is:
My "Invoice number format" is:
That results in the expected 00000380617 for the order but in the unexpexcted 38i for the invoice. Why is it not taking the entire order_id into account?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
I followed the instructions for the "Order number format" at www.hikashop.com/19-documentation/hikash...hikashop-config.html but it gives unexpected results for the "Invoice Number format". My "Order number format" is:
Code:
{id size="7"}{date format="my"}
Code:
{order_id}i
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #271605
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic wrong Invoice number format derived from order
Hello,
I'm afraid the results are correct.
Please do not mix up "order id" and "order number".
Regards,
I'm afraid the results are correct.
Please do not mix up "order id" and "order number".
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #271652
by peteo
Replied by peteo on topic wrong Invoice number format derived from order
Ok, so I mixed it up. Now how do I get the desired invoice number "00000380617i"? Thanks
EDIT: I tried
but the variable order_number does not seem to exist.
EDIT: I tried
Code:
{order_number}i
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by peteo.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #271662
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic wrong Invoice number format derived from order
Hi,
You need to use that format too for the invoice number format: {id size="7"}{date format="my"}
Now {order_number} should work too unless the order is being created as already confirmed and thus the order_number is not yet set when the invoice number is generated in that particular case.
You need to use that format too for the invoice number format: {id size="7"}{date format="my"}
Now {order_number} should work too unless the order is being created as already confirmed and thus the order_number is not yet set when the invoice number is generated in that particular case.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds