- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 0
Upgrade 1.5.7 to 1.5.8
14 years 3 months ago #53195
by umek
Upgrade 1.5.7 to 1.5.8 was created by umek
hi,
As soon as I've upgraded I noticed that the all the custom fields of TYPE date exhibit an error - in the front end, clicking on the CALENDAR next to such field wouldnt invoke the calendar pop-up.
can you please advise?
tnx
ian
As soon as I've upgraded I noticed that the all the custom fields of TYPE date exhibit an error - in the front end, clicking on the CALENDAR next to such field wouldnt invoke the calendar pop-up.
can you please advise?
tnx
ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53209
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Upgrade 1.5.7 to 1.5.8
Hi,
Thank you for your report.
Please download and install again HikaShop over your current version and that should solve the problem.
Thank you for your report.
Please download and install again HikaShop over your current version and that should solve the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53211
by umek
Replied by umek on topic Re: Upgrade 1.5.7 to 1.5.8
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds