- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 1
New address popup not working
On Firefox, the pop-up looks fine but when I add the address and click OK, nothing happens at all and there's no error messages.
On IE7, the popup is completely blank
I am using the latest Hikashop Essential with beez5 template and have not added any custom fields to addresses.
Any suggestions on how to fix this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you switch to another template, do you still have the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I installed the latest version and also tried with 2 other templates but the problem remains.
Also I registered as a new user and typed in an address but it is not saved against the user, shouldn't it be?
cheers
Jari
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We don't have these problems on our end. We would have to check your website. Could you put it online ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Also, you can turn on the debug mode of the joomla configuration to see if you have an error when you try to register/create an address. If so please give the error message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
the error report is this:
JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'address_street2' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT IGNORE INTO `vcegh_hikashop_address` ( `address_title`,`address_firstname`,`address_lastname`,`address_company`,`address_street`,`address_street2`,`address_post_code`,`address_city`,`address_telephone`,`address_state`,`address_country`,`address_user_id`,`address_default` )
VALUES ( 'Mr','Super','User','','address','address','1010','Auckland','','state_Auckland_2694','country_New_Zealand_153','1','1' )
If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site and report the error below.
Call stack
# Function Location
1 JSite->dispatch() /var/www/test/index.php:42
2 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() /var/www/test/includes/application.php:198
3 JComponentHelper::executeComponent() /var/www/test/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:357
4 require_once() /var/www/test/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:388
5 JController->execute() /var/www/test/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php:54
6 addressController->save() /var/www/test/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:754
7 hikashopAddressClass->save() /var/www/test/components/com_hikashop/controllers/address.php:87
8 hikashopClass->save() /var/www/test/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/address.php:166
9 JDatabaseMySQL->query() /var/www/test/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1191
10 JError::raiseError() /var/www/test/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:542
11 JError::raise() /var/www/test/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:251
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Instead, you can create a field with a different column name in order to do the same.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
I have the same problem on my site.
Can't change a address and I can't make a new address in the Frond-end on the user control panel.
Is there a popup that has to come up?
Can I sent you my password to login in a PM?
Greetings Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Yes a popup should come up. I think that the modal is not loaded in your template.
In Extensions > Template manager > edit the index file of your template and add:
Are you using Joomla 3.0.x ? If it is, you can find an option in HikaShop to use the old popup system instead of the joomla 3 one which is not always loaded in the templates.
And try again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Yes I'm using Joomla 3.0.x and I try the JHTML::_('behavior.modal'); code in the template but that didn't work!
Where can I find the option in HikaShop to use the old popup system instead of the joomla 3 one?
Greetings Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It will be available in the next release (2.1.1).
And the option will be in Config > Display > General display options > "Popup mode" and select the value "Mootools".
And the next release should arrive soon, probably this evening (GMT +1).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
I shall wait for the next release!
Thanks for the fast response
Greetings Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
I installed the new version and everything works well!
Thank you :lol:
Greetings Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.