- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Solved - Address_state not showing on page load
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #55496
by gphood
Solved - Address_state not showing on page load was created by gphood
I have a similar issue that was reported in
www.hikashop.com/forum/3-bug-report/1473...-showing-values.html
in that the state drop-down list isn't showing up on screen. However, if the country is changed, then the state drop-down will then be generated, so something is stopping it from populating it on the initial loading of the page. The frustrating part of this is, I have an online version of the same site, but it's working fine.
My offline version is the one that's not working.
I will take a back-up of it and create another version of the site tonight and see if the issue can be replicated, but I wondered if you had any suspicions about what may be causing the problem.
I'll post back again later when I've sorted a test site out for you to have a look at.
Cheers - Grant
My offline version is the one that's not working.
I will take a back-up of it and create another version of the site tonight and see if the issue can be replicated, but I wondered if you had any suspicions about what may be causing the problem.
I'll post back again later when I've sorted a test site out for you to have a look at.
Cheers - Grant
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by gphood. Reason: Adding 'solved' to title
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55567
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Address_state not showing values on page load
When that happens, it's almost all the time caused by a javascript error on your page which prevents the browser from running the javascript code of HikaShop in order to load the states. And in most of these cases, it's a conflict between jquery and mootools (2 javascript libraries) which can be solved by installing and publishing the "jquery easy" plugin for joomla.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #55612
by gphood
Replied by gphood on topic Re: Address_state not showing values on page load
Hi Nicolas
Yes, that's done the trick
Thanks for your quick reply.
Yes, that's done the trick
Thanks for your quick reply.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds