Skip to main content

Starter installation - Strict Standards errors

More
14 years 2 months ago #56038 by Southcoaster
I have tried installing the HikaShop Starter edition, and I am getting numerous Strict Standard errors, although the installation seemed to complete successfully.
How can I shop these errors showing, and are they a problem?

Thanks.


Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #56062 by nicolas
These messages are not a problem. They are only for developers.
Go in the configuration of joomla and change the "error reporting" option to "production" or minimum and you won't get them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #56106 by Southcoaster
Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for the information.

In my Joomla 2.5 installation the possible selections for error reporting are:
System Default
None
Simple
Maximum
Development.

I have assumed 'simple' is the one to pick.

Many thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #56107 by nicolas
Yes. Try simple. If you still see them, try none.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #56192 by Southcoaster
Thanks Nicolas,

In the end I had to set it to 'none'.

Regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum