- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Performance issues
- davidfrome
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 2 months ago #56914
by davidfrome
Performance issues was created by davidfrome
We are currently running joomla 2.5 with Hikashop 1.5.3. Our ISP has warned us of the poor performance of queries to MySQL and this is definitely obvious when viewing the website (
www.theaircleanerstore.com
). When I placed joomla in debug mode I received the following error message and I believe this is causing the performance issues. Your help would be appreciated, Thank you.
See attachment
[attachment:1]500 - JDatabaseMySQLi.pdf[/attachment]
See attachment
[attachment:1]500 - JDatabaseMySQLi.pdf[/attachment]
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #56945
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Performance issues
Hi,
Your website is indeed slow. But it's slow on all the pages, even the ones where nothing from HikaShop is displayed.
So I don't that the problem is related to HikaShop. Also, no one else reported slow downs because of HikaShop so I'm quite confident.
We didn't get your file. could you try to give it again ?
Your website is indeed slow. But it's slow on all the pages, even the ones where nothing from HikaShop is displayed.
So I don't that the problem is related to HikaShop. Also, no one else reported slow downs because of HikaShop so I'm quite confident.
We didn't get your file. could you try to give it again ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- davidfrome
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 2 months ago #56947
by davidfrome
Replied by davidfrome on topic Re: Performance issues
See attached files
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #56949
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Performance issues
That means that in one of your menus or modules, there is the value Y instead of a category id for the "associated category" option.
So please open each one of your menus/modules via the menu Display->Content menus/modules and check that the associated category has a proper value.
Also, that is not related to performances issues.
So please open each one of your menus/modules via the menu Display->Content menus/modules and check that the associated category has a proper value.
Also, that is not related to performances issues.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds