- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Unpublish Multiple Variants at Once
- graphicwarning
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 2 months ago #58380
by graphicwarning
Unpublish Multiple Variants at Once was created by graphicwarning
I have created several characteristics for a product. I have a vinyl decal as the product, in 5 sizes, and approx. 65 different colors.
When I setup the variants, it created 300+ variants, which is what is required. However, they won't be in use all the time.
So I wanted to turn over half of them off, and checked the ones I wanted to unpublish, and clicked the unpublish button.
I get the error "403 - An error has occurred. Access forbidden. Return to Control Panel"
However, if I simply click the unpublish button for each variant individually, it will unpublish that item.
What would cause this? It'd be a pain to have to turn off several hundred variants individually, especially when I have several thousand decals to add!
Any info would be appreciated!
Thanks in advance, Brock
By the way, love the cart so far!
When I setup the variants, it created 300+ variants, which is what is required. However, they won't be in use all the time.
So I wanted to turn over half of them off, and checked the ones I wanted to unpublish, and clicked the unpublish button.
I get the error "403 - An error has occurred. Access forbidden. Return to Control Panel"
However, if I simply click the unpublish button for each variant individually, it will unpublish that item.
What would cause this? It'd be a pain to have to turn off several hundred variants individually, especially when I have several thousand decals to add!
Any info would be appreciated!
Thanks in advance, Brock
By the way, love the cart so far!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58383
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Unpublish Multiple Variants at Once
That's a bug of the latest version of HikaShop:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/3-bug-report/5...bulk-publishing.html
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/3-bug-report/5...bulk-publishing.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: graphicwarning
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 2 months ago #59109
by marketingprogress
Replied by marketingprogress on topic Re: Unpublish Multiple Variants at Once
When will this be fixed?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #59167
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Unpublish Multiple Variants at Once
It will be in next version of HikaShop in August.
The fix has already been provided here:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/3-bug-report/5...bulk-publishing.html
Just apply it and it will work until we release the new version.
The fix has already been provided here:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/3-bug-report/5...bulk-publishing.html
Just apply it and it will work until we release the new version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds