- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 0
address information problem
- tanyatanya
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 1 month ago #59712
by tanyatanya
address information problem was created by tanyatanya
hi,
I have a customer who keeps returning to our website. his address has the village name 'street'
unusual I know, but for some reason the website wont accept it. when he puts the word 'street' in, the website changes it to 'address'. I've tried manually editing his address information on the back end - I can only get it to say 'street' if I put a comma after the word, otherwise it stays as 'address'.
any ideas?
kind regards,
Tanya
I have a customer who keeps returning to our website. his address has the village name 'street'
unusual I know, but for some reason the website wont accept it. when he puts the word 'street' in, the website changes it to 'address'. I've tried manually editing his address information on the back end - I can only get it to say 'street' if I put a comma after the word, otherwise it stays as 'address'.
any ideas?
kind regards,
Tanya
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #59789
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: address information problem
Hi,
Yes, that's the same problème as this one:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/3-bug-report/5...-causes-problem.html
That modification should solve the problem I think.
Yes, that's the same problème as this one:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/3-bug-report/5...-causes-problem.html
That modification should solve the problem I think.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds