- Posts: 44
- Thank you received: 0
Error whenever I try to save something in hikashop
14 years 1 month ago #60366
by mohamed
Error whenever I try to save something in hikashop was created by mohamed
Not Acceptable
An appropriate representation of the requested resource /administrator/index.php could not be found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
I checked and the /administrator/index.php is available
I just moved to a new host so it may have something to with that but the rest of joomla works fine
An appropriate representation of the requested resource /administrator/index.php could not be found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
I checked and the /administrator/index.php is available
I just moved to a new host so it may have something to with that but the rest of joomla works fine
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60369
by mohamed
Replied by mohamed on topic Re: Error whenever I try to save something in hikashop
This only happens when trying to save a configuration. all other saves such as new products or anything else not related to configuration works
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60422
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Error whenever I try to save something in hikashop
Looking around online, it seems that the problem could be solved by clearing your browser's cookies/cache:
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=595329
Could you try that ?
If that doesn't work, it could well be a server configuration issue. Some other users are reporting similar issues on some servers with other extensions or joomla itself:
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=620&t=698816
In that case, I would encourage to contact your hosting company.
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=595329
Could you try that ?
If that doesn't work, it could well be a server configuration issue. Some other users are reporting similar issues on some servers with other extensions or joomla itself:
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=620&t=698816
In that case, I would encourage to contact your hosting company.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds