Skip to main content

after creating 10000 category the page is blank

More
14 years 1 month ago #60776 by azpayelbd
Hello,
I have added 10000 categories in hikashop. But now I can not see in my administration panel nothing. I mean, when I click on hikashop categories in my joomla administration, it shows like blank. top is showing but the main body is blank. I am uploading the screenshot. Please check.

Thanks
Zaman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #60839 by nicolas
Hi,

How did you add your categories ?
CSV ? Or via the database ?
Also, could you try to set the "error reporting" option of the joomla configuration to "maximum" and the debug mode option on so that we can see the error messages.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum