- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 1
Problems uploading images to product page
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #60778
by Eoin
Problems uploading images to product page was created by Eoin
Hi everyone
I am new to all this and really need help please.
I am helping an artist friend get a website set up.
I have downloaded Joomla and then the HikaShop component. I have managed to get a website set up but I am having serious problems adding pictures. It just wont upload any. The online shop seems to be working fine apart from this but as she is an artist selling her pictures this caused a problem when I cant get images uploaded.
The process I follow is:
Components -> HikaShop -> Products -> I then choose a category and then a product and click to open the product
Then go to Image (on right hand side) -> Add Image
It lets me choose a picture from my computer and when I press upload it trys to connect and the the screen goes blank.
Please note that I am totally new to Joomla and HikaShop so I am technically unable to do an changes to code or programming. I have just followed the basic instructions to help set the site up.
I would really appreciate any help on this.
I am using Joomla 2.5
Many thanks
I am new to all this and really need help please.
I am helping an artist friend get a website set up.
I have downloaded Joomla and then the HikaShop component. I have managed to get a website set up but I am having serious problems adding pictures. It just wont upload any. The online shop seems to be working fine apart from this but as she is an artist selling her pictures this caused a problem when I cant get images uploaded.
The process I follow is:
Components -> HikaShop -> Products -> I then choose a category and then a product and click to open the product
Then go to Image (on right hand side) -> Add Image
It lets me choose a picture from my computer and when I press upload it trys to connect and the the screen goes blank.
Please note that I am totally new to Joomla and HikaShop so I am technically unable to do an changes to code or programming. I have just followed the basic instructions to help set the site up.
I would really appreciate any help on this.
I am using Joomla 2.5
Many thanks
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Eoin. Reason: Extra information
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 1 month ago #60851
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Problems uploading images to product page
Hello,
Can you please :
- Active the joomla debug mode ("Administration->Global configuration->System->Debug System/Language")
- Try to add Images to your product
- Tell me if it display an error message
Can you please :
- Active the joomla debug mode ("Administration->Global configuration->System->Debug System/Language")
- Try to add Images to your product
- Tell me if it display an error message
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60864
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problems uploading images to product page
Also please set the "error reporting" option of the joomla configuration to "maximum" before trying again. That way you will definitely get an error message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60892
by Eoin
Replied by Eoin on topic Re: Problems uploading images to product page
Thanks for the replies.
When I try to go into products the error below shoes up
Joomla!
500 - An error has occurred.
JDatabaseMySQLi::query: 1062 - Duplicate entry 'b7ilarv6ga2m8ec5t4iaqig3n5' for key 'PRIMARY' SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_session` (`session_id`, `data`, `time`) VALUES ('b7ilarv6ga2m8ec5t4iaqig3n5', '__default|a:8:{s:15:\"session.counter\";i:28;s:19:\"session.timer.start\";i:1345138844;s:18:\"session.timer.last\";i:1345139150;s:17:\"session.timer.now\";i:1345139164;s:22:\"session.client.browser\";s:67:\"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:8.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0.1\";s:8:\"registry\";O:9:\"JRegistry\":1:{s:7:\"\0*\0data\";O:8:\"stdClass\":4:{s:11:\"application\";O:8:\"stdClass\":1:{s:4:\"lang\";s:0:\"\";}s:13:\"com_installer\";O:8:\"stdClass\":2:{s:7:\"message\";s:0:\"\";s:17:\"extension_message\";s:0:\"\";}s:12:\"com_hikashop\";O:8:\"stdClass\":1:{s:7:\"product\";O:8:\"stdClass\":2:{s:10:\"limitstart\";i:0;s:9:\"filter_id\";s:2:\"12\";}}s:9:\"com_admin\";O:8:\"stdClass\":1:{s:4:\"edit\";O:8:\"stdClass\":1:{s:7:\"profile\";O:8:\"stdClass\":2:{s:2:\"id\";a:0:{}s:4:\"data\";N;}}}}}s:4:\"user\";O:5:\"JUser\":25:{s:9:\"\0*\0isRoot\";b:1;s:2:\"id\";s:2:\"42\";s:4:\"name\";s:10:\"Super User\";s:8:\"username\";s:5:\"admin\";s:5:\"email\";s:15:\"info@bmsart.com\";s:8:\"password\";s:65:\"81d1497d9ac1debc30079289e8edc372:H1mRKc7OMWVVEjCUcXPHkCp5lF79RXQY\";s:14:\"password_clear\";s:0:\"\";s:8:\"usertype\";s:10:\"deprecated\";s:5:\"block\";s:1:\"0\";s:9:\"sendEmail\";s:1:\"1\";s:12:\"registerDate\";s:19:\"2012-06-18 22:06:12\";s:13:\"lastvisitDate\";s:19:\"2012-08-15 19:09:20\";s:10:\"activation\";s:1:\"0\";s:6:\"params\";s:0:\"\";s:6:\"groups\";a:1:{i:8;s:1:\"8\";}s:5:\"guest\";i:0;s:13:\"lastResetTime\";s:19:\"0000-00-00 00:00:00\";s:10:\"resetCount\";s:1:\"0\";s:10:\"\0*\0_params\";O:9:\"JRegistry\":1:{s:7:\"\0*\0data\";O:8:\"stdClass\":0:{}}s:14:\"\0*\0_authGroups\";a:2:{i:0;i:1;i:1;i:8;}s:14:\"\0*\0_authLevels\";a:4:{i:0;i:1;i:1;i:1;i:2;i:2;i:3;i:3;}s:15:\"\0*\0_authActions\";N;s:12:\"\0*\0_errorMsg\";N;s:10:\"\0*\0_errors\";a:0:{}s:3:\"aid\";i:0;}s:13:\"session.token\";s:32:\"f5e3cf485b0d4c724f2982a391d13b1b\";}', '1345139164')
Return to Control Panel
Call stack
# Function Location
1 JSession->__destruct()
2 JSession->close() /home/sites/bmsart.com/public_html/libraries/joomla/session/session.php:133
3 JSessionStorageDatabase->write() /home/sites/bmsart.com/public_html/libraries/joomla/session/session.php:676
4 JDatabaseMySQLi->execute() /home/sites/bmsart.com/public_html/libraries/joomla/session/storage/database.php:105
5 JError::raiseError() /home/sites/bmsart.com/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php:396
6 JError::raise() /home/sites/bmsart.com/public_html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:251
When I try to go into products the error below shoes up
Joomla!
500 - An error has occurred.
JDatabaseMySQLi::query: 1062 - Duplicate entry 'b7ilarv6ga2m8ec5t4iaqig3n5' for key 'PRIMARY' SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_session` (`session_id`, `data`, `time`) VALUES ('b7ilarv6ga2m8ec5t4iaqig3n5', '__default|a:8:{s:15:\"session.counter\";i:28;s:19:\"session.timer.start\";i:1345138844;s:18:\"session.timer.last\";i:1345139150;s:17:\"session.timer.now\";i:1345139164;s:22:\"session.client.browser\";s:67:\"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:8.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0.1\";s:8:\"registry\";O:9:\"JRegistry\":1:{s:7:\"\0*\0data\";O:8:\"stdClass\":4:{s:11:\"application\";O:8:\"stdClass\":1:{s:4:\"lang\";s:0:\"\";}s:13:\"com_installer\";O:8:\"stdClass\":2:{s:7:\"message\";s:0:\"\";s:17:\"extension_message\";s:0:\"\";}s:12:\"com_hikashop\";O:8:\"stdClass\":1:{s:7:\"product\";O:8:\"stdClass\":2:{s:10:\"limitstart\";i:0;s:9:\"filter_id\";s:2:\"12\";}}s:9:\"com_admin\";O:8:\"stdClass\":1:{s:4:\"edit\";O:8:\"stdClass\":1:{s:7:\"profile\";O:8:\"stdClass\":2:{s:2:\"id\";a:0:{}s:4:\"data\";N;}}}}}s:4:\"user\";O:5:\"JUser\":25:{s:9:\"\0*\0isRoot\";b:1;s:2:\"id\";s:2:\"42\";s:4:\"name\";s:10:\"Super User\";s:8:\"username\";s:5:\"admin\";s:5:\"email\";s:15:\"info@bmsart.com\";s:8:\"password\";s:65:\"81d1497d9ac1debc30079289e8edc372:H1mRKc7OMWVVEjCUcXPHkCp5lF79RXQY\";s:14:\"password_clear\";s:0:\"\";s:8:\"usertype\";s:10:\"deprecated\";s:5:\"block\";s:1:\"0\";s:9:\"sendEmail\";s:1:\"1\";s:12:\"registerDate\";s:19:\"2012-06-18 22:06:12\";s:13:\"lastvisitDate\";s:19:\"2012-08-15 19:09:20\";s:10:\"activation\";s:1:\"0\";s:6:\"params\";s:0:\"\";s:6:\"groups\";a:1:{i:8;s:1:\"8\";}s:5:\"guest\";i:0;s:13:\"lastResetTime\";s:19:\"0000-00-00 00:00:00\";s:10:\"resetCount\";s:1:\"0\";s:10:\"\0*\0_params\";O:9:\"JRegistry\":1:{s:7:\"\0*\0data\";O:8:\"stdClass\":0:{}}s:14:\"\0*\0_authGroups\";a:2:{i:0;i:1;i:1;i:8;}s:14:\"\0*\0_authLevels\";a:4:{i:0;i:1;i:1;i:1;i:2;i:2;i:3;i:3;}s:15:\"\0*\0_authActions\";N;s:12:\"\0*\0_errorMsg\";N;s:10:\"\0*\0_errors\";a:0:{}s:3:\"aid\";i:0;}s:13:\"session.token\";s:32:\"f5e3cf485b0d4c724f2982a391d13b1b\";}', '1345139164')
Return to Control Panel
Call stack
# Function Location
1 JSession->__destruct()
2 JSession->close() /home/sites/bmsart.com/public_html/libraries/joomla/session/session.php:133
3 JSessionStorageDatabase->write() /home/sites/bmsart.com/public_html/libraries/joomla/session/session.php:676
4 JDatabaseMySQLi->execute() /home/sites/bmsart.com/public_html/libraries/joomla/session/storage/database.php:105
5 JError::raiseError() /home/sites/bmsart.com/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php:396
6 JError::raise() /home/sites/bmsart.com/public_html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:251
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60895
by Eoin
Replied by Eoin on topic Re: Problems uploading images to product page
The website now lets me back in after the error above - I logged out and back in again
However it is still doing the same process regarding uploading images. It lets me select an image then cuts off after some time
The info shown in the debugging area of the image upload box is shown below
Name
Image maximum upload file size : 10M
Joomla! Debug Console
Session
__default
Profile Information
Application 0.003 seconds (+0.003); 0.88 MB (+0.881) - afterLoad
Application 0.106 seconds (+0.103); 5.88 MB (+5.001) - afterInitialise
Application 0.107 seconds (+0.000); 5.88 MB (+0.000) - afterRoute
Application 0.173 seconds (+0.067); 9.83 MB (+3.950) - afterDispatch
Application 0.180 seconds (+0.007); 10.04 MB (+0.207) - afterRender
Memory Usage
10.01 MB (10,497,200 Bytes)
Database Queries
8 Queries Logged
SELECT `data`
FROM `jos_session`
WHERE `session_id` = '6a4b96226953ab71044e55ae925d082b'
DELETE
FROM `jos_session`
WHERE `time` < '1345143759'
SELECT extension_id AS id, element AS "option", params, enabled
FROM jos_extensions
WHERE `type` = 'component'
AND `element` = 'com_languages'
SELECT folder AS type, element AS name, params
FROM jos_extensions
WHERE enabled >= 1
AND type ='plugin'
AND state >= 0
AND access IN (1,1,2,3)
ORDER BY ordering
SELECT template, s.params
FROM jos_template_styles as s
LEFT JOIN jos_extensions as e
ON e.type='template'
AND e.element=s.template
AND e.client_id=s.client_id
WHERE s.client_id = 1
AND home = 1
ORDER BY home
SELECT extension_id AS id, element AS "option", params, enabled
FROM jos_extensions
WHERE `type` = 'component'
AND `element` = 'com_hikashop'
SELECT *
FROM jos_hikashop_config
UPDATE `jos_session`
SET `data` = '__default|a:8:{s:22:\"session.client.browser\";s:67:\"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:8.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0.1\";s:15:\"session.counter\";i:15;s:8:\"registry\";O:9:\"JRegistry\":1:{s:7:\"\0*\0data\";O:8:\"stdClass\"
:{s:11:\"application\";O:8:\"stdClass\":1:{s:4:\"lang\";s:0:\"\";}s:13:\"com_installer\";O:8:\"stdClass\":2:{s:7:\"message\";s:0:\"\";s:17:\"extension_message\";s:0:\"\";}s:12:\"com_hikashop\";O:8:\"stdClass\":1:{s:7:\"product\";O:8:\"stdClass\":2:{s:10:\"limitstart\";i:0;s:9:\"filter_id\";s:2:\"12\";}}}}s:4:\"user\";O:5:\"JUser\":25:{s:9:\"\0*\0isRoot\";b:1;s:2:\"id\";s:2:\"42\";s:4:\"name\";s:10:\"Super User\";s:8:\"username\";s:5:\"admin\";s:5:\"email\";s:15:\"info@bmsart.com\";s:8:\"password\";s:65:\"81d1497d9ac1debc30079289e8edc372:H1mRKc7OMWVVEjCUcXPHkCp5lF79RXQY\";s:14:\"password_clear\";s:0:\"\";s:8:\"usertype\";s:10:\"deprecated\";s:5:\"block\";s:1:\"0\";s:9:\"sendEmail\";s:1:\"1\";s:12:\"registerDate\";s:19:\"2012-06-18 22:06:12\";s:13:\"lastvisitDate\";s:19:\"2012-08-16 18:46:57\";s:10:\"activation\";s:1:\"0\";s:6:\"params\";s:0:\"\";s:6:\"groups\";a:1:{i:8;s:1:\"8\";}s:5:\"guest\";i:0;s:13:\"lastResetTime\";s:19:\"0000-00-00 00:00:00\";s:10:\"resetCount\";s:1:\"0\";s:10:\"\0*\0_params\";O:9:\"JRegistry\":1:{s:7:\"\0*\0data\";O:8:\"stdClass\":0:{}}s:14:\"\0*\0_authGroups\";a:2:{i:0;i:1;i:1;i:8;}s:14:\"\0*\0_authLevels\";a:4:{i:0;i:1;i:1;i:1;i:2;i:2;i:3;i:3;}s:15:\"\0*\0_authActions\";N;s:12:\"\0*\0_errorMsg\";N;s:10:\"\0*\0_errors\";a:0:{}s:3:\"aid\";i:0;}s:13:\"session.token\";s:32:\"ce53344a812471d09148f43d93c3e601\";s:19:\"session.timer.start\";i:1345144595;s:18:\"session.timer.last\";i:1345144651;s:17:\"session.timer.now\";i:1345144659;}' , `time` = '1345144659'
WHERE `session_id` = '6a4b96226953ab71044e55ae925d082b'
7 Query Types Logged, Sorted by Occurrences.
SELECT Tables:
2 × SELECT extension_id AS id, element AS "option", params, enabled
FROM jos_extensions
1 × SELECT *
FROM jos_hikashop_confi
1 × SELECT template, s.params
FROM jos_template_styles as s
LEFT JOIN jos_extensions as e
ON e.type='template'
AND e.element=s.template
AND e.client_id=s.client_id
1 × SELECT folder AS type, element AS name, params
FROM jos_extensions
1 × SELECT `data`
FROM `jos_session`
OTHER Tables:
1 × UPDATE `jos_session`
SET `data` = '__default|a:8:{s:22:\"session.client.browser\";s:67:\"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:8.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0.1\";s:15:\"session.counter\";i:15;s:8:\"registry\";O:9:\"JRegistry\":1:{s:7:\"\0*\0data\";O:8:\"stdClass\"
:{s:11:\"application\";O:8:\"stdClass\":1:{s:4:\"lang\";s:0:\"\";}s:13:\"com_installer\";O:8:\"stdClass\":2:{s:7:\"message\";s:0:\"\";s:17:\"extension_message\";s:0:\"\";}s:12:\"com_hikashop\";O:8:\"stdClass\":1:{s:7:\"product\";O:8:\"stdClass\":2:{s:10:\"limitstart\";i:0;s:9:\"filter_id\";s:2:\"12\";}}}}s:4:\"user\";O:5:\"JUser\":25:{s:9:\"\0*\0isRoot\";b:1;s:2:\"id\";s:2:\"42\";s:4:\"name\";s:10:\"Super User\";s:8:\"username\";s:5:\"admin\";s:5:\"email\";s:15:\"info@bmsart.com\";s:8:\"password\";s:65:\"81d1497d9ac1debc30079289e8edc372:H1mRKc7OMWVVEjCUcXPHkCp5lF79RXQY\";s:14:\"password_clear\";s:0:\"\";s:8:\"usertype\";s:10:\"deprecated\";s:5:\"block\";s:1:\"0\";s:9:\"sendEmail\";s:1:\"1\";s:12:\"registerDate\";s:19:\"2012-06-18 22:06:12\";s:13:\"lastvisitDate\";s:19:\"2012-08-16 18:46:57\";s:10:\"activation\";s:1:\"0\";s:6:\"params\";s:0:\"\";s:6:\"groups\";a:1:{i:8;s:1:\"8\";}s:5:\"guest\";i:0;s:13:\"lastResetTime\";s:19:\"0000-00-00 00:00:00\";s:10:\"resetCount\";s:1:\"0\";s:10:\"\0*\0_params\";O:9:\"JRegistry\":1:{s:7:\"\0*\0data\";O:8:\"stdClass\":0:{}}s:14:\"\0*\0_authGroups\";a:2:{i:0;i:1;i:1;i:8;}s:14:\"\0*\0_authLevels\";a:4:{i:0;i:1;i:1;i:1;i:2;i:2;i:3;i:3;}s:15:\"\0*\0_authActions\";N;s:12:\"\0*\0_errorMsg\";N;s:10:\"\0*\0_errors\";a:0:{}s:3:\"aid\";i:0;}s:13:\"session.token\";s:32:\"ce53344a812471d09148f43d93c3e601\";s:19:\"session.timer.start\";i:1345144595;s:18:\"session.timer.last\";i:1345144651;s:17:\"session.timer.now\";i:1345144659;}' , `time` = '1345144659'
1 × DELETE
FROM `jos_session`
However it is still doing the same process regarding uploading images. It lets me select an image then cuts off after some time
The info shown in the debugging area of the image upload box is shown below
Name
Image maximum upload file size : 10M
Joomla! Debug Console
Session
__default
Profile Information
Application 0.003 seconds (+0.003); 0.88 MB (+0.881) - afterLoad
Application 0.106 seconds (+0.103); 5.88 MB (+5.001) - afterInitialise
Application 0.107 seconds (+0.000); 5.88 MB (+0.000) - afterRoute
Application 0.173 seconds (+0.067); 9.83 MB (+3.950) - afterDispatch
Application 0.180 seconds (+0.007); 10.04 MB (+0.207) - afterRender
Memory Usage
10.01 MB (10,497,200 Bytes)
Database Queries
8 Queries Logged
SELECT `data`
FROM `jos_session`
WHERE `session_id` = '6a4b96226953ab71044e55ae925d082b'
DELETE
FROM `jos_session`
WHERE `time` < '1345143759'
SELECT extension_id AS id, element AS "option", params, enabled
FROM jos_extensions
WHERE `type` = 'component'
AND `element` = 'com_languages'
SELECT folder AS type, element AS name, params
FROM jos_extensions
WHERE enabled >= 1
AND type ='plugin'
AND state >= 0
AND access IN (1,1,2,3)
ORDER BY ordering
SELECT template, s.params
FROM jos_template_styles as s
LEFT JOIN jos_extensions as e
ON e.type='template'
AND e.element=s.template
AND e.client_id=s.client_id
WHERE s.client_id = 1
AND home = 1
ORDER BY home
SELECT extension_id AS id, element AS "option", params, enabled
FROM jos_extensions
WHERE `type` = 'component'
AND `element` = 'com_hikashop'
SELECT *
FROM jos_hikashop_config
UPDATE `jos_session`
SET `data` = '__default|a:8:{s:22:\"session.client.browser\";s:67:\"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:8.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0.1\";s:15:\"session.counter\";i:15;s:8:\"registry\";O:9:\"JRegistry\":1:{s:7:\"\0*\0data\";O:8:\"stdClass\"
:{s:11:\"application\";O:8:\"stdClass\":1:{s:4:\"lang\";s:0:\"\";}s:13:\"com_installer\";O:8:\"stdClass\":2:{s:7:\"message\";s:0:\"\";s:17:\"extension_message\";s:0:\"\";}s:12:\"com_hikashop\";O:8:\"stdClass\":1:{s:7:\"product\";O:8:\"stdClass\":2:{s:10:\"limitstart\";i:0;s:9:\"filter_id\";s:2:\"12\";}}}}s:4:\"user\";O:5:\"JUser\":25:{s:9:\"\0*\0isRoot\";b:1;s:2:\"id\";s:2:\"42\";s:4:\"name\";s:10:\"Super User\";s:8:\"username\";s:5:\"admin\";s:5:\"email\";s:15:\"info@bmsart.com\";s:8:\"password\";s:65:\"81d1497d9ac1debc30079289e8edc372:H1mRKc7OMWVVEjCUcXPHkCp5lF79RXQY\";s:14:\"password_clear\";s:0:\"\";s:8:\"usertype\";s:10:\"deprecated\";s:5:\"block\";s:1:\"0\";s:9:\"sendEmail\";s:1:\"1\";s:12:\"registerDate\";s:19:\"2012-06-18 22:06:12\";s:13:\"lastvisitDate\";s:19:\"2012-08-16 18:46:57\";s:10:\"activation\";s:1:\"0\";s:6:\"params\";s:0:\"\";s:6:\"groups\";a:1:{i:8;s:1:\"8\";}s:5:\"guest\";i:0;s:13:\"lastResetTime\";s:19:\"0000-00-00 00:00:00\";s:10:\"resetCount\";s:1:\"0\";s:10:\"\0*\0_params\";O:9:\"JRegistry\":1:{s:7:\"\0*\0data\";O:8:\"stdClass\":0:{}}s:14:\"\0*\0_authGroups\";a:2:{i:0;i:1;i:1;i:8;}s:14:\"\0*\0_authLevels\";a:4:{i:0;i:1;i:1;i:1;i:2;i:2;i:3;i:3;}s:15:\"\0*\0_authActions\";N;s:12:\"\0*\0_errorMsg\";N;s:10:\"\0*\0_errors\";a:0:{}s:3:\"aid\";i:0;}s:13:\"session.token\";s:32:\"ce53344a812471d09148f43d93c3e601\";s:19:\"session.timer.start\";i:1345144595;s:18:\"session.timer.last\";i:1345144651;s:17:\"session.timer.now\";i:1345144659;}' , `time` = '1345144659'WHERE `session_id` = '6a4b96226953ab71044e55ae925d082b'
7 Query Types Logged, Sorted by Occurrences.
SELECT Tables:
2 × SELECT extension_id AS id, element AS "option", params, enabled
FROM jos_extensions
1 × SELECT *
FROM jos_hikashop_confi
1 × SELECT template, s.params
FROM jos_template_styles as s
LEFT JOIN jos_extensions as e
ON e.type='template'
AND e.element=s.template
AND e.client_id=s.client_id
1 × SELECT folder AS type, element AS name, params
FROM jos_extensions
1 × SELECT `data`
FROM `jos_session`
OTHER Tables:
1 × UPDATE `jos_session`
SET `data` = '__default|a:8:{s:22:\"session.client.browser\";s:67:\"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:8.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0.1\";s:15:\"session.counter\";i:15;s:8:\"registry\";O:9:\"JRegistry\":1:{s:7:\"\0*\0data\";O:8:\"stdClass\"
:{s:11:\"application\";O:8:\"stdClass\":1:{s:4:\"lang\";s:0:\"\";}s:13:\"com_installer\";O:8:\"stdClass\":2:{s:7:\"message\";s:0:\"\";s:17:\"extension_message\";s:0:\"\";}s:12:\"com_hikashop\";O:8:\"stdClass\":1:{s:7:\"product\";O:8:\"stdClass\":2:{s:10:\"limitstart\";i:0;s:9:\"filter_id\";s:2:\"12\";}}}}s:4:\"user\";O:5:\"JUser\":25:{s:9:\"\0*\0isRoot\";b:1;s:2:\"id\";s:2:\"42\";s:4:\"name\";s:10:\"Super User\";s:8:\"username\";s:5:\"admin\";s:5:\"email\";s:15:\"info@bmsart.com\";s:8:\"password\";s:65:\"81d1497d9ac1debc30079289e8edc372:H1mRKc7OMWVVEjCUcXPHkCp5lF79RXQY\";s:14:\"password_clear\";s:0:\"\";s:8:\"usertype\";s:10:\"deprecated\";s:5:\"block\";s:1:\"0\";s:9:\"sendEmail\";s:1:\"1\";s:12:\"registerDate\";s:19:\"2012-06-18 22:06:12\";s:13:\"lastvisitDate\";s:19:\"2012-08-16 18:46:57\";s:10:\"activation\";s:1:\"0\";s:6:\"params\";s:0:\"\";s:6:\"groups\";a:1:{i:8;s:1:\"8\";}s:5:\"guest\";i:0;s:13:\"lastResetTime\";s:19:\"0000-00-00 00:00:00\";s:10:\"resetCount\";s:1:\"0\";s:10:\"\0*\0_params\";O:9:\"JRegistry\":1:{s:7:\"\0*\0data\";O:8:\"stdClass\":0:{}}s:14:\"\0*\0_authGroups\";a:2:{i:0;i:1;i:1;i:8;}s:14:\"\0*\0_authLevels\";a:4:{i:0;i:1;i:1;i:1;i:2;i:2;i:3;i:3;}s:15:\"\0*\0_authActions\";N;s:12:\"\0*\0_errorMsg\";N;s:10:\"\0*\0_errors\";a:0:{}s:3:\"aid\";i:0;}s:13:\"session.token\";s:32:\"ce53344a812471d09148f43d93c3e601\";s:19:\"session.timer.start\";i:1345144595;s:18:\"session.timer.last\";i:1345144651;s:17:\"session.timer.now\";i:1345144659;}' , `time` = '1345144659'1 × DELETE
FROM `jos_session`
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61052
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problems uploading images to product page
Hi,
You say that it cuts off after some time.
Does that mean that you still have a completely blank page ?
Could you do a screenshot before/after ?
What is the size of the image ? (your upload limit is apparently 10MB).
You say that it cuts off after some time.
Does that mean that you still have a completely blank page ?
Could you do a screenshot before/after ?
What is the size of the image ? (your upload limit is apparently 10MB).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61055
by Eoin
Replied by Eoin on topic Re: Problems uploading images to product page
Hi Nicolas
I have sent you a private message
Eoin
I have sent you a private message
Eoin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61108
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problems uploading images to product page
Hi,
I uploaded a small image here :
www.bmsart.com/administrator/index.php?o...sk=edit&product_id=1
It worked great.
I then uploaded a big image of 3MB and I got the error:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 25165824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 8000 bytes) in /home/sites/bmsart.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php on line 390
That error happens because the system hits the memory limit set in place by your hosting company on your web server.
That limitation is quite low for big images processing.
You will have to either ask your hosting company to increase that memory limitation of 25M or the reduce the size of your images before uploading them or change of hosting company.
I uploaded a small image here :
www.bmsart.com/administrator/index.php?o...sk=edit&product_id=1
It worked great.
I then uploaded a big image of 3MB and I got the error:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 25165824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 8000 bytes) in /home/sites/bmsart.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php on line 390
That error happens because the system hits the memory limit set in place by your hosting company on your web server.
That limitation is quite low for big images processing.
You will have to either ask your hosting company to increase that memory limitation of 25M or the reduce the size of your images before uploading them or change of hosting company.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61127
by Eoin
Replied by Eoin on topic Re: Problems uploading images to product page
Hi Nicolas
I have resized the photos and they are uploading to the website.
Thank you very much for your assistance with this
I will definitely be recommending HikaShop to friends. Not only is the software easy to use, especially for a novice website builder, but the help and support is excellent.
Thanks once again
Eoin
I have resized the photos and they are uploading to the website.
Thank you very much for your assistance with this
I will definitely be recommending HikaShop to friends. Not only is the software easy to use, especially for a novice website builder, but the help and support is excellent.
Thanks once again
Eoin
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds