- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 3
Hikashop and "Mobile Joomla"
14 years 1 month ago #62149
by geekbyte
Hikashop and "Mobile Joomla" was created by geekbyte
Hi,
I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience with integrating Hikashop with Mobile Joomla? ( www.mobilejoomla.com )
Does anyone know if Hikashop works well with this? What are your experiences?
I'm looking at making a mobile version of my site - my current template I use doesn't have a mobile version.
Thanks
I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience with integrating Hikashop with Mobile Joomla? ( www.mobilejoomla.com )
Does anyone know if Hikashop works well with this? What are your experiences?
I'm looking at making a mobile version of my site - my current template I use doesn't have a mobile version.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 1 month ago #62184
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Hikashop and "Mobile Joomla"
Hello,
I think that you'll be able to use Mobile Joomla with Hikashop, but some customer reported us some problems with PayPal.
I think that you'll be able to use Mobile Joomla with Hikashop, but some customer reported us some problems with PayPal.
MobileJoomla apparently redirects payment requests loosing the POST data in the process.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds