Skip to main content

1.6.0 Update Issues

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #63387 by mike_nosd
1. Add to cart div is gone (no one can buy products from me)
2. Modules for Recent Products and Top Sellers and Shopping cart are now completely misconfigured.

Check here for an example. It happened immediately after updating to 1.6.0 earlier today.
nosdinc.com/index.php/store/product/3-be...slot-for-male-leader

Joomla version is 2.5.6

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #63391 by mike_nosd
Replied by mike_nosd on topic Re: 1.6.0 Update Issues
Ok, got the add to cart button back but my modules are still out of wack.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #63406 by s21rc
Replied by s21rc on topic Re: 1.6.0 Update Issues
Could you please share how you got back your add to cart button please. after updating my one also has problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #63562 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: 1.6.0 Update Issues
Just turn on the 'display add to cart button' option of the Display tab of the configuration.

I didn't see your modules on your website. You can configure them via the menu Display->Content modules.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #63836 by codewarrior
Replied by codewarrior on topic Re: 1.6.0 Update Issues
I got the same configuration change !
Hope there are no others...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #64337 by codewarrior
Replied by codewarrior on topic Re: 1.6.0 Update Issues
I also discovered that after changing dashboard reports, other options are changed and thus they do not work like before.

Please, test your releases with more attention !
I'll reconsider updates, if it's a pain in the neck...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #64515 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: 1.6.0 Update Issues
Widgets have been completely rewritten to handle 4 times more options and have their own managing "report" interface. We tested updates of tens of widgets and didn't had any problem with them. Of course we can't test everything.
Most of the display options of the configuration/menus/modules have also been changed to handle heritage.
This is by far the biggest update we ever made.

Note that our updates so far are not security updates. If you don't have any issues with them and don't need the new features, you don't have to update. And if you do, like for anything you do on your live website you should first try them on a copy of your website.

But yes, there is room for improvement. We are thinking of having an open beta period before stable releases in the future in order to reduce such issues.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #64816 by ddralves
Replied by ddralves on topic Re: 1.6.0 Update Issues
I update my hikashop starter to 1.6.0 but my "My Cart" Module is taking me to a page showing Error 500 500 - View not found [name, type, prefix]: cart, html, cartView

Please can someone help me with this? As it is very important that our site is back online properly for customers.

I attached a screen shot of the error

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #64818 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: 1.6.0 Update Issues
Please turn on the debug mode of the joomla configuration and try again. Then do a screenshot again.
That ill give an error message with more information on what is going on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #65046 by tcorbille
Replied by tcorbille on topic Re: 1.6.0 Update Issues
Hi,

I just update my Hikashop to 1.6.0 and I have some issues with order number.

My number format is like I-{date format="dmY"}-{id size="7"} but when I'm saving the configuration, " are replaced by &quote; When I make an order, my order number is
I-12092012&q000000201230;}-{3812 0738255Europe/Berlin=&q000000201230;7

Can you help me ?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #65054 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: 1.6.0 Update Issues
Hi,

Use simple quotes instead of double quotes in order to avoid the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #65122 by tcorbille
Replied by tcorbille on topic Re: 1.6.0 Update Issues
Thanks for your answer but when I save a ' appears at the end of the order format like this I-{date format='dmY'}-{id size='7'}' so I have I-12092012-0015247'.

How can I remove it ?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #65132 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: 1.6.0 Update Issues
Hi,

I tried on our end but we don't have that problem.

Can you double check that you didn't add it at the end before saving ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #65210 by tcorbille
Replied by tcorbille on topic Re: 1.6.0 Update Issues
Hi,

I found a solution, put a space between ' and }, which give I-{date format='dmY' }-{id size='7' } and it works without put automatically a ' at the end of the order.

Thanks for your help
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.382 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum