- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 1
Products show no template since upgrade
14 years 3 weeks ago #64455
by SeN10eL
Products show no template since upgrade was created by SeN10eL
Hi
I have been using Hikashop for a website I built and love it but after upgrading to 1.6.0 the individual product have no template css.
if you goto www.nikkifeeney.co.uk/purebliss-shop-onl...atagory/12-body-care and click on any of the products you get a white background. the image shows and no header, menu css at all everything is gone. It was working fine before the upgrade.
I have looked through everything but cant seem to fix it. It is probably some setting i have overlooked.
Please help
Thank you in advance
Andy
I have been using Hikashop for a website I built and love it but after upgrading to 1.6.0 the individual product have no template css.
if you goto www.nikkifeeney.co.uk/purebliss-shop-onl...atagory/12-body-care and click on any of the products you get a white background. the image shows and no header, menu css at all everything is gone. It was working fine before the upgrade.
I have looked through everything but cant seem to fix it. It is probably some setting i have overlooked.
Please help
Thank you in advance
Andy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #64456
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Products show no template since upgrade
Please set the "error reporting" option of the joomla config to maximum and try again. That should display an error message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #64458
by SeN10eL
Replied by SeN10eL on topic Re: Products show no template since upgrade
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ECHO in /home/linweb10/n/nikkifeeney.co.uk-1050911441/user/htdocs/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/show_block_dimensions.php on line 49
this is what it says
this is what it says
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #64461
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Products show no template since upgrade
Change the line:
echo echo JText::_('MANUFACTURER').': '.'<a href="'.hikashop_completeLink('category&task=listing&cid='.$manufacturer->category_id.'&name='.$alias.'&Itemid='.$Itemid).'">'.$manufacturer->category_name.'</a>';
to:
echo JText::_('MANUFACTURER').': '.'<a href="'.hikashop_completeLink('category&task=listing&cid='.$manufacturer->category_id.'&name='.$alias.'&Itemid='.$Itemid).'">'.$manufacturer->category_name.'</a>';
in tha file and that will fix the problem.
echo echo JText::_('MANUFACTURER').': '.'<a href="'.hikashop_completeLink('category&task=listing&cid='.$manufacturer->category_id.'&name='.$alias.'&Itemid='.$Itemid).'">'.$manufacturer->category_name.'</a>';
to:
echo JText::_('MANUFACTURER').': '.'<a href="'.hikashop_completeLink('category&task=listing&cid='.$manufacturer->category_id.'&name='.$alias.'&Itemid='.$Itemid).'">'.$manufacturer->category_name.'</a>';
in tha file and that will fix the problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SeN10eL
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #64462
by SeN10eL
Replied by SeN10eL on topic Re: Products show no template since upgrade
I am sorry but i am no php coder. could you please tell me what file and where i would find it.
Thank you so much for your quick response I am very grateful
Thank you so much for your quick response I am very grateful
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #64463
by SeN10eL
Replied by SeN10eL on topic Re: Products show no template since upgrade
Sorry. I am being an idiot. components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/show_block_dimensions.php
I have fixed it thank you very much. you are great
I have fixed it thank you very much. you are great
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #64464
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Products show no template since upgrade
It's the file components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/show_block_dimensions.php
You can edit it via FTP.
You can edit it via FTP.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SeN10eL
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 502
- Thank you received: 12
14 years 2 weeks ago #64487
by fafamaster
Replied by fafamaster on topic Re: Products show no template since upgrade
thank you for the answer, it's ok for me but ...
there are more add to cart button in the detailed view!!
Help please ....
there are more add to cart button in the detailed view!!
Help please ....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 502
- Thank you received: 12
14 years 2 weeks ago #64488
by fafamaster
Replied by fafamaster on topic Re: Products show no template since upgrade
Sorry it's ok !!
The overall configuration of recovering a zero with update
it is ok now
thank you
The overall configuration of recovering a zero with update
it is ok now
thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.292 seconds