- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
Edit orderdetails in backend freezes
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 1 week ago #66396
by jouwnaambord.nl
Edit orderdetails in backend freezes was created by jouwnaambord.nl
Hi,
In version 1.6.0 V.20 I try to edit some productdetails in an existing order. In the editmode I make some changes and after hitting the OK button the popscreen turn empty and freezes. I tried to trash the changes I made to the "invoice" and "adress" templates in the View tab, but that didn't help.
B.R.
Michel Pouli
In version 1.6.0 V.20 I try to edit some productdetails in an existing order. In the editmode I make some changes and after hitting the OK button the popscreen turn empty and freezes. I tried to trash the changes I made to the "invoice" and "adress" templates in the View tab, but that didn't help.
B.R.
Michel Pouli
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 week ago #66522
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Edit orderdetails in backend freezes
Could you turn on the "error reporting" and "debug mode" options of your joomla configuration and try again ?
Do you get any error ?
Do you get any error ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
14 years 1 week ago #66554
by jouwnaambord.nl
Replied by jouwnaambord.nl on topic Re: Edit orderdetails in backend freezes
Yes I do. Errormessage attached.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 week ago #66581
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Edit orderdetails in backend freezes
I don't see anything in that file.
Please do a screenshot.
Please do a screenshot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
14 years 1 week ago #66587
by jouwnaambord.nl
Replied by jouwnaambord.nl on topic Re: Edit orderdetails in backend freezes
Here the screenshot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 days ago #66808
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Edit orderdetails in backend freezes
For some reason is seems that you have a custom field with the column name "product" but that this column does not exist in the database.
You will have to create it manually by running the query below via PHPMyAdmin:
ALTER TABLE mpw_hikashop_order ADD `product` TEXT NOT NULL DEFAULT '';
OR delete that custom field and create a new one (which should create the column in the database.
You will have to create it manually by running the query below via PHPMyAdmin:
ALTER TABLE mpw_hikashop_order ADD `product` TEXT NOT NULL DEFAULT '';
OR delete that custom field and create a new one (which should create the column in the database.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
14 years 4 days ago #66858
by jouwnaambord.nl
Replied by jouwnaambord.nl on topic Re: Edit orderdetails in backend freezes
Hi,
Yes your'e right, it does. But it worked allright until the 1.6 update. But I did the DB query, unfortunately although the system does not freeze anymore, not one change I make in the ordered product is accepted. All the previous settings remain. For example: in my own testorder I would like to change "Bevestiging naambord:: standaard gaten" into "Bevestiging naambord:: geen gaten boren", but no change is moade in the database.
Yes your'e right, it does. But it worked allright until the 1.6 update. But I did the DB query, unfortunately although the system does not freeze anymore, not one change I make in the ordered product is accepted. All the previous settings remain. For example: in my own testorder I would like to change "Bevestiging naambord:: standaard gaten" into "Bevestiging naambord:: geen gaten boren", but no change is moade in the database.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 days ago #67098
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Edit orderdetails in backend freezes
Hi,
Please turn on again the "error reporting" and "debug mode" options of your joomla configuration and try again. Let us know what happens.
Please turn on again the "error reporting" and "debug mode" options of your joomla configuration and try again. Let us know what happens.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
14 years 3 days ago #67123
by jouwnaambord.nl
Replied by jouwnaambord.nl on topic Re: Edit orderdetails in backend freezes
Hi Nicolas,
Turned it on, nothing happens. The changes are not submitted and there's no errormessage.
Turned it on, nothing happens. The changes are not submitted and there's no errormessage.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 days ago #67434
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Edit orderdetails in backend freezes
Hi,
Could you try to change the code:
$element->product = $fieldsClass->getInput('item',$old,false);
to:
$fieldsClass->getInput('item',$old,false);
$element->product = $_SESSION;
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/order.php and try again ?
Could you try to change the code:
$element->product = $fieldsClass->getInput('item',$old,false);
to:
$fieldsClass->getInput('item',$old,false);
$element->product = $_SESSION;
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/order.php and try again ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
14 years 1 day ago #67579
by jouwnaambord.nl
Replied by jouwnaambord.nl on topic Re: Edit orderdetails in backend freezes
Hi Nicolas,
Yes, that did do the trick! Thanks a lot!
Michel
Yes, that did do the trick! Thanks a lot!
Michel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds