- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Pre-Sales Question About Reports
14 years 1 week ago #66704
by yaani
Pre-Sales Question About Reports was created by yaani
I need an eCommerce solution for a Joomla site.
I am looking at HikaShop Starter. I read a review in a the Joomla extension directory that the HikaSop Starter version has no export/reporting capability? Is that correct? If I install HikaShop Starter version will I not be able to export the orders to give to the store owner to produce reports from?
Thank you for any information you can give regarding reports or exporting csv data.
I am looking at HikaShop Starter. I read a review in a the Joomla extension directory that the HikaSop Starter version has no export/reporting capability? Is that correct? If I install HikaShop Starter version will I not be able to export the orders to give to the store owner to produce reports from?
Thank you for any information you can give regarding reports or exporting csv data.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 days ago #66905
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Pre-Sales Question About Reports
Hi yaani,
In the starter version of HikaShop, you can export the order in a .csv file.
You just have to go in HikaShop > Orders, and click on "export" in the toolbar.
In the starter version of HikaShop, you can export the order in a .csv file.
You just have to go in HikaShop > Orders, and click on "export" in the toolbar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yaani
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 days ago #67220
by yaani
Replied by yaani on topic Re: Pre-Sales Question About Reports
In the starter version can you have text fields in the product where the shopper can enter text?
Also does the starter version have radio buttons for attribute selection?
Thank you for your reply.
Also does the starter version have radio buttons for attribute selection?
Thank you for your reply.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 days ago #67225
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Pre-Sales Question About Reports
No, these are only available with the Business edition.
You can create custom fields of the table "item" for that via the menu Display->Custom fields.
You can create custom fields of the table "item" for that via the menu Display->Custom fields.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yaani
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 days ago #67228
by yaani
Replied by yaani on topic Re: Pre-Sales Question About Reports
nicolas,
I have installed the starter version of HikaShop to see how it works.
I am trying to create a custom field for a product.
I go to Display>Custom Fields . I click New & I get a form to fill in the info about hte custom field but the Table field is pre-populated with "address" I don't see a drop down to select which type of custom field - address, user, product or order. Is there something wrong with my installation of HikaShop? The documentation says I should have a drop down to select the type of custom field.
Thanks for your help.
I have installed the starter version of HikaShop to see how it works.
I am trying to create a custom field for a product.
I go to Display>Custom Fields . I click New & I get a form to fill in the info about hte custom field but the Table field is pre-populated with "address" I don't see a drop down to select which type of custom field - address, user, product or order. Is there something wrong with my installation of HikaShop? The documentation says I should have a drop down to select the type of custom field.
Thanks for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 days ago #67240
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Pre-Sales Question About Reports
Hi yaani,
In the starter edition you only have the custom field of the type "address". The other custom fields are in the commercial versions of HikaShop.
In the starter edition you only have the custom field of the type "address". The other custom fields are in the commercial versions of HikaShop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yaani
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds