- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 2
Apparent repetitive output of code with tabber
14 years 4 days ago #66993
by wynchcote
Apparent repetitive output of code with tabber was created by wynchcote
Not sure if this is a bug or mmy ignorance!
Issue: Massive output of code when using tabber tabs in product description
I was checking underlying code for a product screen that included tabs when I noticed that the code when printed to PDF ran to 104 pages!
The code included HTML tables within tabs and I thought this might be the issue. So I removed the tables and used image alignment tags instead (better idea!) but when I printed to PDF again, the code still ran to 94 pages!
--
Here is the URL I am referring to:
chic.wynchcote.net/index.php/bedroom-fur...elie-double-wardrobe
--
It would appear that the tabs output is being produced more than once!
I checked another URL where there are only paragraphs in tabs, and the underlying code ran only to 30 pages.
URL for comparison:
chic.wynchcote.net/index.php/bedroom-fur...elie-single-wardrobe
Is it normal for sets of tabs to be produced several times in the code but appearing on the screen only once?
Thanks for taking a look, Ken
Issue: Massive output of code when using tabber tabs in product description
I was checking underlying code for a product screen that included tabs when I noticed that the code when printed to PDF ran to 104 pages!
The code included HTML tables within tabs and I thought this might be the issue. So I removed the tables and used image alignment tags instead (better idea!) but when I printed to PDF again, the code still ran to 94 pages!
--
Here is the URL I am referring to:
chic.wynchcote.net/index.php/bedroom-fur...elie-double-wardrobe
--
It would appear that the tabs output is being produced more than once!
I checked another URL where there are only paragraphs in tabs, and the underlying code ran only to 30 pages.
URL for comparison:
chic.wynchcote.net/index.php/bedroom-fur...elie-single-wardrobe
Is it normal for sets of tabs to be produced several times in the code but appearing on the screen only once?
Thanks for taking a look, Ken
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 days ago #67136
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Apparent repetitive output of code with tabber
You can surely avoid that by doing that modification:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/3-bug-report/1...eristic-changed.html
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/3-bug-report/1...eristic-changed.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds