Skip to main content

Error while logout

More
14 years 3 days ago - 14 years 3 days ago #67091 by Rolandus1
Error while logout was created by Rolandus1
Hi Since I installed HIKA Shop I have I error, when I logout from the backend as administrator.
It appears only <1 second.

What does it mean?
Please see screenshot attachment
Last edit: 14 years 3 days ago by Rolandus1.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 days ago #67264 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Error while logout
Hi Rolandus1,

In my file, there is nothing line 21 of the file hikashopuser.php.
Your website is working fine, Joomla want to achieve an action already made by our plugin, you can change your error reporting in joomla to "none" to not display this message.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 days ago #67367 by Rolandus1
Replied by Rolandus1 on topic Re: Error while logout
SOLVED: It was a missconfiguration in .htaccess.
Now i kopied the platform in to root folder and it's OK.
Even the problem with the errors on the CSV order export is working well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum