- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 3
Coupon doesn't delete (can't remove from checkout)
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #68244
by lanzanet
Coupon doesn't delete (can't remove from checkout) was created by lanzanet
Hi. I'm testing coupons section and I've created a coupon with a fixed quantity. When I go to the checkout I add the coupon, but then, If I click the button to delete it a message in the page appears: 'Coupon deleted', but it's still in the checkout and I can click again in the button to delete it. The coupond doesn't dissapear of the checkout.
Please help. Thanks.
Please help. Thanks.
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by lanzanet.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #68276
by lanzanet
Replied by lanzanet on topic Re: Coupon doesn't delete (can't remove from checkout)
I tried this post, but isn't working. I have last version.
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/3-bug-report/3...ve-coupon.html#36506
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/3-bug-report/3...ve-coupon.html#36506
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by lanzanet.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #68434
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Coupon doesn't delete (can't remove from checkout)
Hi,
The error on that thread has been fixed since a long time and it's now working for everyone.
I guess that it's a problem specific to your website.
Can you check that all the caching of your website is turned off ?
Also, can you give a link to your shop with a coupon code so that we can try it out and see if we find something unusual ?
The error on that thread has been fixed since a long time and it's now working for everyone.
I guess that it's a problem specific to your website.
Can you check that all the caching of your website is turned off ?
Also, can you give a link to your shop with a coupon code so that we can try it out and see if we find something unusual ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #68436
by lanzanet
Replied by lanzanet on topic Re: Coupon doesn't delete (can't remove from checkout)
Hi, website cache if off.
website is: www.manosdeazucar.com/web
and coupon code is cupon1
The site is in test mode and user register is disabled, but you can test the result without registering. With a registered user the result is the same.
Thanks.
website is: www.manosdeazucar.com/web
and coupon code is cupon1
The site is in test mode and user register is disabled, but you can test the result without registering. With a registered user the result is the same.
Thanks.
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by lanzanet.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #68716
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Coupon doesn't delete (can't remove from checkout)
Hi,
Your coupon is already loaded when I reach the checkout. That means that you have the option "Auto load in cart if possible" turned on for your coupon.
That forces the coupon to always be loaded. So when you delete it, the system adds it back automatically.
If you don't want that, turn tat option off.
Your coupon is already loaded when I reach the checkout. That means that you have the option "Auto load in cart if possible" turned on for your coupon.
That forces the coupon to always be loaded. So when you delete it, the system adds it back automatically.
If you don't want that, turn tat option off.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #69685
by lanzanet
Replied by lanzanet on topic Re: Coupon doesn't delete (can't remove from checkout)
That was the problem. Now is working. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds