- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
upgrading php errors
- missioneyes
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 11 months ago #71678
by missioneyes
upgrading php errors was created by missioneyes
I tried to upgrade my starter to essentials today after purchasing it. I did as instructed and simply installed it over our starter package. I got php errors with a 500 page upon install and now I have php errors in the control panel of Hika shop.
Please advise.
I am using Joomla 2.57
Please advise.
I am using Joomla 2.57
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #71699
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: upgrading php errors
Hi,
You have that problem:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...lity-issues.html#SQL
Please follow that documentation to solve the problem.
You have that problem:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...lity-issues.html#SQL
Please follow that documentation to solve the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- missioneyes
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 11 months ago #71702
by missioneyes
Replied by missioneyes on topic Re: upgrading php errors
I actually had the debug on when this showed.
After I turn the debug off, here is the error message in Hikashop:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/globalsi/public_html/other/map2/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/dashboard/view.html.php on line 62
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/globalsi/public_html/other/map2/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/dashboard/tmpl/listing.php on line 15
After I turn the debug off, here is the error message in Hikashop:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/globalsi/public_html/other/map2/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/dashboard/view.html.php on line 62
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/globalsi/public_html/other/map2/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/dashboard/tmpl/listing.php on line 15
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #71703
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: upgrading php errors
These new errors are just the results of the first ones. Please follow the documentation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- missioneyes
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 11 months ago #71716
by missioneyes
Replied by missioneyes on topic Re: upgrading php errors
I have run this query but no avail:
ALTER TABLE `#__hikashop_field` CHANGE `field_value` `field_value` LONGTEXT CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci NOT NULL
I did change the #_ for my prefix, so the query ran successfully.
Can you advise?
Thanks.
ALTER TABLE `#__hikashop_field` CHANGE `field_value` `field_value` LONGTEXT CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci NOT NULL
I did change the #_ for my prefix, so the query ran successfully.
Can you advise?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #71719
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: upgrading php errors
On the screenshot, the query error is on the field widget_published, not field_value so you would have to run that one:
ALTER TABLE `#__hikashop_widget` ADD `widget_published` tinyint(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT 1,
ADD `widget_ordering` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
ADD `widget_access` varchar(250) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'all'
ALTER TABLE `#__hikashop_widget` ADD `widget_published` tinyint(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT 1,
ADD `widget_ordering` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
ADD `widget_access` varchar(250) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'all'
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- missioneyes
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 11 months ago #71729
by missioneyes
Replied by missioneyes on topic Re: upgrading php errors
Thanks - that fixed it.
Not sure why this was messed up in the first place, but at least now it is working!
Thanks again!
Not sure why this was messed up in the first place, but at least now it is working!
Thanks again!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds