Skip to main content

Fatal error: Class 'JParameter'

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #76604 by muehlbauerma
Hello,
after upgrading from essential to business shop I get this error:

Fatal error: Class 'JParameter' not found in /jagd/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php on line 1400

What can I do?
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by muehlbauerma.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #76617 by Jerome
Hi,

Which Joomla and HikaShop versions are you using ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #76682 by muehlbauerma
Hi, we use Joomla 1.7 and HIKA SHOP 1.5.5

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #76693 by Jerome
Hi,

HikaShop 1.5.5 is a little bit old (one year).
It would be difficult to me to check this bug for this old version but I am quite sure that it's been fix in HikaShop 2.0.0
Can you update your website with the latest version of HikaShop ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #76698 by Jerome
Hi,

After verification, if you can't update your website with the latest version, the best solution is to modify the helper.php file by adding this code
Code:
jimport('joomla.html.parameter');
just before the line 1400.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #76741 by muehlbauerma
Tank you. But this didn't solve my problem. Because then doesn't work the template!
The Shop Version was included in my template.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #76746 by Jerome
Hi,

I don't understand your template problem.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #77024 by muehlbauerma
Hey... So I can report more.

With Hika Shop Starter 1.5.5 and Joomla 1.7.3 everything is good.
But I bought the business editon from hika shop, when I upgrade from starter to business I get the JPARAMETERS error.
Only then.

When I insert the jimport in helper.php my template doesn´t work correct.
e.g. hoover 'popups' at the images.

jagd.semasystems.de

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #77032 by Jerome
Hi,

What should I do to see your error ?
I do not see any error... But you're template is very very nice !

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #77309 by muehlbauerma
Hey Jerome,

so I installed Joomla again.
I updated my Hika Shop from 1.5.5 to Hika Shop 2.0.
So have the error again.

I added jimport('joomla.html.parameter'); the helper.php, but the error is still on the page.
Here my helper.php
Code:
Code removed

What can I do??
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by Jerome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #77318 by Jerome
Hi,

Your helper does not have any reference to "JParameter".
I am sorry but we can't help you like that. You helper file is an HikaShop 1.5.5 file, not a HikaShop 2.0, so you don't have the latest version.
We would need an access to your backend (by private message) and the right to install HikaShop 2.0 on your website.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #77330 by Jerome
Hi,

There one thing that I don't understand. Your backend does not have such error with HikaShop.
I can access to HikaShop backend features without any problem even if JParameter is used.
I am quite sure that your template has overwrite the HikaShop helper file and added some errors.

So I have reinstalled HikaShop 2.0 on your website and it solves the problem.
Now I don't know why your template overwrited some HikaShop files but this was the source of the problem.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #77670 by muehlbauerma
Ok thank you for your fast help. I think it was the template, which destroyed the help.php.
I read in the forum, that you give the Demo Template with the business editon, is this right?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #77688 by Jerome
Hi,

"give with" ?
The demo template is not include in the HikaShop package.
I know that Nicolas sent sometimes the template, but I don't know the conditions and I don't have the template package.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.244 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum