Skip to main content

Problem with update of cart

More
13 years 10 months ago #77441 by steraviz
I upgraded to version 2.0 on my test site.
When I try without login to add a product to cart, and on the popup I click to Proceed to Checkout, the product appears an instant in the form on the module of cart, then disappears and the system display a message of empty cart.

This is the link of my test site:

preview.sermigdns.net/index.php?option=c...&Itemid=1142&lang=it

I attach my checkout configuration.

Thanks

Stefano Ravizza

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #77443 by anypc
Replied by anypc on topic Problem with update of cart
Same here! In Chrome that is.

Firefox works perfect but in Chrome I can't add anything to the cart. Not with category view or product view!

You can test at my live site www.any-shop.nl

Proud of my website www.hetcomputerwinkeltje.nl

Currently just running catalog mode, but hope to go live soon again :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #77450 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem with update of cart
Hi,

Please remove the Joomla cache or any other cache extension.
Your cart is working good but the cache store pages and display you wrong data.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by Jerome.
The following user(s) said Thank You: anypc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #77452 by anypc
Replied by anypc on topic Problem with update of cart
Thanx Jerome, my error has been fixed, dont know about stefano.
You rule!

Proud of my website www.hetcomputerwinkeltje.nl

Currently just running catalog mode, but hope to go live soon again :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #77456 by steraviz
I remove the Joomla cache and any other cache extension but the error is still.
I use Ja T3 framework for the template. I remove all cache of the template.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #77458 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem with update of cart
Hi,

Can you re-download HikaShop 2.0, some fixes has been made during last week.
If the problem persist, we may need an access to your backend to make a patch and update your store.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #77477 by steraviz
I've update my store but the problem persists.
The access to my backend is:

removed by the moderator
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by Jerome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #77490 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Problem with update of cart
Hi,

I think that it's really a cache issue, I can't reproduce the problem on my end.
On your website, when you go in the Joomla global configuration, you can find a message like that:

Mac OS X 2��ATTR��Q�Qcom.apple.quarantineq/0001;4ffb49c2;Safari.app;60D9820D-0154-4312-8D7D-28FBD1299E6B|com.apple.Safari
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'JCacheStorage._apc' not found in /var/www/vhosts/preview.sermig.org/httpdocs/libraries/joomla/cache/cache.php on line 143
Mac OS X 2��ATTR��Q�Qcom.apple.quarantineq/0001;4ffb49c2;Safari.app;60D9820D-0154-4312-8D7D-28FBD1299E6B|com.apple.Safari
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'JCacheStorage._eaccelerator' not found in /var/www/vhosts/preview.sermig.org/httpdocs/libraries/joomla/cache/cache.php on line 143
Mac OS X 2��ATTR��Q�Qcom.apple.quarantineq/0001;4ffb49c2;Safari.app;60D9820D-0154-4312-8D7D-28FBD1299E6B|com.apple.Safari
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'JCacheStorage._file' not found in /var/www/vhosts/preview.sermig.org/httpdocs/libraries/joomla/cache/cache.php on line 143
Mac OS X 2��ATTR��Q�Qcom.apple.quarantineq/0001;4ffb49c2;Safari.app;60D9820D-0154-4312-8D7D-28FBD1299E6B|com.apple.Safari
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'JCacheStorage._memcache' not found in /var/www/vhosts/preview.sermig.org/httpdocs/libraries/joomla/cache/cache.php on line 143
Mac OS X 2��ATTR��Q�Qcom.apple.quarantineq/0001;4ffb49c2;Safari.app;60D9820D-0154-4312-8D7D-28FBD1299E6B|com.apple.Safari
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'JCacheStorage._xcache' not found in /var/www/vhosts/preview.sermig.org/httpdocs/libraries/joomla/cache/cache.php on line 143
Mac OS X 2��ATTR��Q�Qcom.apple.quarantineq/0001;4ffb49c2;Safari.app;60D9820D-0154-4312-8D7D-28FBD1299E6B|com.apple.Safari
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'JSessionStorage._apc' not found in /var/www/vhosts/preview.sermig.org/httpdocs/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 283
Mac OS X 2��ATTR��Q�Qcom.apple.quarantineq/0001;4ffb49c2;Safari.app;60D9820D-0154-4312-8D7D-28FBD1299E6B|com.apple.Safari
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'JSessionStorage._database' not found in /var/www/vhosts/preview.sermig.org/httpdocs/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 283
Mac OS X 2��ATTR��Q�Qcom.apple.quarantineq/0001;4ffb49c2;Safari.app;60D9820D-0154-4312-8D7D-28FBD1299E6B|com.apple.Safari
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'JSessionStorage._eaccelerator' not found in /var/www/vhosts/preview.sermig.org/httpdocs/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 283
Mac OS X 2��ATTR��Q�Qcom.apple.quarantineq/0001;4ffb49c2;Safari.app;60D9820D-0154-4312-8D7D-28FBD1299E6B|com.apple.Safari
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'JSessionStorage._memcache' not found in /var/www/vhosts/preview.sermig.org/httpdocs/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 283
Mac OS X 2��ATTR��Q�Qcom.apple.quarantineq/0001;4ffb49c2;Safari.app;60D9820D-0154-4312-8D7D-28FBD1299E6B|com.apple.Safari
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'JSessionStorage._none' not found in /var/www/vhosts/preview.sermig.org/httpdocs/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 283
Mac OS X 2��ATTR��Q�Qcom.apple.quarantineq/0001;4ffb49c2;Safari.app;60D9820D-0154-4312-8D7D-28FBD1299E6B|com.apple.Safari
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'JSessionStorage._xcache' not found in /var/www/vhosts/preview.sermig.org/httpdocs/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 283


I don't really know from which component / plugin it can come.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #77498 by steraviz
The problem is already ccurred on my production site, when I updated at the version 2.0.
Now I returned to version 1.5.8, which does not reproduce this error.
On my production site I haven't rhe problem of the message "Mac OS X 2��ATTR��Q�Qc ...." .
Is possibile a conflict with the Ja T3 framework?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #77509 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Problem with update of cart
I can be a reason, yes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #77510 by steraviz
I tried to change template but the situation does not change.
In your evidence does not occur?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #77661 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Problem with update of cart
When I tried on your website, I found the same problem.

But we are not aware of this problem on other sites, so I think that another component / plugin is the reason of your problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #78945 by obsolum
Replied by obsolum on topic Problem with update of cart
Just FYI,

I have this same problem. When adding a product to the cart and then pressing the "proceed to cart" button, I get a message saying the cart is empty and the cart module does stay empty. However, when I add a product to the cart and then press the "continue shopping" button, the cart module will show the product. BUT, when I then click on "proceed to checkout" I'll get an error saying that the limit is reached and the product could not be added, AND that the cart is empty (see attachment). The cart module, however, will then show the product in the cart and when I then try to proceed to checkout a SECOND time, it will work and take me to the checkout page with the product in the cart.

Tried this both in Chrome and Firefox. I can't give you access to my testing site, unfortunately, because it's on my local machine at work. I haven't upgraded the live website for this reason ( www.mobilizeyourdata.eu ). For me this isn't a critical bug because I'm happy with how the previous version of Hikashop works, but just thought I'd let you know that there are more people having this issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #79206 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Problem with update of cart
Hi,

Thanks for the report, I will try to reproduce the problem on my end. And see from where it come from.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #79651 by steraviz
I think the problem is in the cart.php file inside the folder classes.
On the function loadCart called from the hasCart, called from get, called from the function step on the controller checkout,
At the beginning:

<code>
if(empty($cart_id) || $cart_id == 0){
$this->cart_id = $app->getUserState( HIKASHOP_COMPONENT.'.'.$this->cart_type.'_id', 0, 'int' );
} else {
$this->cart_id=$cart_id;
}
</code>

after the click on proced the to checkout, on the popup,

$app->getUserState( HIKASHOP_COMPONENT.'.'.$this->cart_type.'_id', 0, 'int' ) is empty.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #79655 by tony@10uk.net
I had this problem. My experience could have been something completely different though.

I tracked it down to different behaviour when accessing the site as www.domainname.com and just domainname.com.

I fixed by changing the .htaccess file to also redirect to the subdomain www.

I couldn't find out why it was happening, but that change stopped it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.306 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum