- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
installation update issue
13 years 9 months ago #79865
by wrworkman
installation update issue was created by wrworkman
Joomla 2.5.8
After upgrading to Hikashop Business 2.0 today,
I cannot find the Hikashop for back end admin not in the the Component Menu, only when I installed the new version was the hikashop back end available when I log out and log back in it is not there anymore?
After upgrading to Hikashop Business 2.0 today,
I cannot find the Hikashop for back end admin not in the the Component Menu, only when I installed the new version was the hikashop back end available when I log out and log back in it is not there anymore?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #79866
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic installation update issue
Hi,
Your bug report is not a HikaMarket bug report.
I will move your topic in the appropriate section. Please check if you are in the right place
Regards,
Your bug report is not a HikaMarket bug report.
I will move your topic in the appropriate section. Please check if you are in the right place
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #79884
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic installation update issue
Hi,
I do not understand your question and what you are trying to explain.
If you have problem with HikaShop installation, you can send me by private message a backend access and I will install HikaShop Business 2.0 for you (as soon as possible).
Best regards,
I do not understand your question and what you are trying to explain.
If you have problem with HikaShop installation, you can send me by private message a backend access and I will install HikaShop Business 2.0 for you (as soon as possible).
Best regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #79907
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic installation update issue
If you can't see the HikaShop menu in the backend after installing HikaShop, it's likely that you have your joomla menu items corrupted in the database.
You should click on the "rebuild" button of the joomla menu manager and try to install again HikaShop.
In any case, you can still reach HikaShop's interface by entering directly the URL of HikaShop in the backend.
If you want to send a backend access, you can also do it via our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/en/contact-us.html
You should click on the "rebuild" button of the joomla menu manager and try to install again HikaShop.
In any case, you can still reach HikaShop's interface by entering directly the URL of HikaShop in the backend.
If you want to send a backend access, you can also do it via our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/en/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.279 seconds