missing report main statistics
13 years 8 months ago #83842
by Boudewijn
missing report main statistics was created by Boudewijn
Hello,
It seems that I can not select the main statistics report.
I looked in the report list but it is not there.
Is there a way to install this seperatly?
It seems that I can not select the main statistics report.
I looked in the report list but it is not there.
Is there a way to install this seperatly?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84116
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic missing report main statistics
Hi,
What do you mean by select the main statistics report ?
Could you provide some screenshot ?
Regards,
What do you mean by select the main statistics report ?
Could you provide some screenshot ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #84134
by Boudewijn
Replied by Boudewijn on topic missing report main statistics
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Boudewijn.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84204
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic missing report main statistics
Hi,
Thanks for the screenshot.
So, what is the problem with this report ? What do you want to do that you can't do ?
I still don't understand what "select the main report" means.
Regards,
Thanks for the screenshot.
So, what is the problem with this report ? What do you want to do that you can't do ?
I still don't understand what "select the main report" means.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84236
by Boudewijn
Replied by Boudewijn on topic missing report main statistics
Hello Jerome,
I'm using 2 webshop.
In the first one I can find, select and activate this but in the other one I can't
And as it is practical to have this summary I would like to have it in the other shop as well
I'm using 2 webshop.
In the first one I can find, select and activate this but in the other one I can't
And as it is practical to have this summary I would like to have it in the other shop as well
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84359
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic missing report main statistics
Hi there,
These widget is quite recent, so maybe your second widget doesn't use the last version of Hikashop.
Try to make an update and see if the widget appears.
I you are using a commercial version, you can also create and edit widget to make your own similar widget.
These widget is quite recent, so maybe your second widget doesn't use the last version of Hikashop.
Try to make an update and see if the widget appears.
I you are using a commercial version, you can also create and edit widget to make your own similar widget.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84363
by holm76
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Replied by holm76 on topic missing report main statistics
Sorry I am taking part
But as I understand it, you can not see this. I had at one time self accidentally deleted it
I therefore went into the database and made it visible in hikashop_widget
But as I understand it, you can not see this. I had at one time self accidentally deleted it
I therefore went into the database and made it visible in hikashop_widget
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84372
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic missing report main statistics
It may be a solution, I just fixed few bug making the widget to be unpublished when edited.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84381
by holm76
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Replied by holm76 on topic missing report main statistics
And another fail in this, it's not possible to delete a row in the statistic, do you now why or is it also a bug?
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84409
by Boudewijn
Replied by Boudewijn on topic missing report main statistics
Thanks for your information so far.
I'm working on the latest commercial version (2.0)
Would it be working when I install it over this version?
If not, how can I create this report myself?
Or is there another way to do it?
I'm working on the latest commercial version (2.0)
Would it be working when I install it over this version?
If not, how can I create this report myself?
Or is there another way to do it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84424
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic missing report main statistics
Hi,
We had fixed the bug for the row deletion.
We would test it and publish a new package version as soon as possible (during this week).
Regards,
We had fixed the bug for the row deletion.
We would test it and publish a new package version as soon as possible (during this week).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84425
by Boudewijn
Replied by Boudewijn on topic missing report main statistics
great!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds