Display view last products
13 years 7 months ago #88352
by gerardtb
Display view last products was created by gerardtb
Hi,
The order how the last products is viewed is not good.
The first 3 times there is no problem but after that it not always top down and sometimes the viewed product isnt't shown at all!
Is this a known problem or are the settings not OK.
Ones again thanks for the time.
Best regards, Gerard
The order how the last products is viewed is not good.
The first 3 times there is no problem but after that it not always top down and sometimes the viewed product isnt't shown at all!
Is this a known problem or are the settings not OK.
Ones again thanks for the time.
Best regards, Gerard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #88514
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display view last products
Hi,
We indeed had a report on that issue a few weeks ago. We've changed that in HikaShop and it should now be ok for next version of hikashop.
A beta has already been published here:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...kashop-210-beta.html
And the stable should follow soon.
We indeed had a report on that issue a few weeks ago. We've changed that in HikaShop and it should now be ok for next version of hikashop.
A beta has already been published here:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...kashop-210-beta.html
And the stable should follow soon.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89534
by gerardtb
Replied by gerardtb on topic Display view last products
Hi Nicolas,
I update to version 2.1 unfortunately I have the same problem (-;
I try to change some setting but no difference.
Do you have a new idea?
Thanks, Gerard
I update to version 2.1 unfortunately I have the same problem (-;
I try to change some setting but no difference.
Do you have a new idea?
Thanks, Gerard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89739
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display view last products
Hi,
I checked your website and the last viewed products module seems to be working just fine for me.
I checked your website and the last viewed products module seems to be working just fine for me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds