Report is not reasonable
13 years 7 months ago #89197
by insegnalo
Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2
Report is not reasonable was created by insegnalo
Hi,
I prepared a report like the one in the attached figure.
the problem is that the total is added also reported also on the vendor
by the number of orders and for the total purchased
I do not think that is correct, how do I fix?
thanks
fabio
I prepared a report like the one in the attached figure.
the problem is that the total is added also reported also on the vendor
by the number of orders and for the total purchased
I do not think that is correct, how do I fix?
thanks
fabio
Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89212
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Report is not reasonable
Hi,
I don't understand your issue.
Can you reformulate your message please ?
I don't understand your issue.
Can you reformulate your message please ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89272
by insegnalo
Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2
Replied by insegnalo on topic Report is not reasonable
Yes, I try;-)
I configured a report as in the attached image.
This report shows data (number of orders and amount) incorrect
because they add up the values of the vendors.
So for example, a customer has placed an order from € 100 associated with a seller. The report shows 2 orders with total € 200
I hope it is clear
Regards
Fabio
I configured a report as in the attached image.
This report shows data (number of orders and amount) incorrect
because they add up the values of the vendors.
So for example, a customer has placed an order from € 100 associated with a seller. The report shows 2 orders with total € 200
I hope it is clear
Regards
Fabio
Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89553
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Report is not reasonable
Ok, now I get it.
That's a side effect of HikaMarket.
Add the line:
$filters[]=' o.order_type=\'sale\'';
after the line:
$filters[]=' a.user_id IS NOT NULL ';
in the file administrator/components/components/com_hikashop/classes/widget.php and that will fix it. It's added on our end for next version of HikaShop.
That's a side effect of HikaMarket.
Add the line:
$filters[]=' o.order_type=\'sale\'';
after the line:
$filters[]=' a.user_id IS NOT NULL ';
in the file administrator/components/components/com_hikashop/classes/widget.php and that will fix it. It's added on our end for next version of HikaShop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: insegnalo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds