- Posts: 214
- Thank you received: 7
hikashop.com Website problem
- conticreative
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 7 months ago #89238
by conticreative
hikashop.com Website problem was created by conticreative
I hate to make my first post a report of a bug on this site, but I figure you guys would want to know ASAP.
When I first joined the site and registered, I ended up on a 404 page. It didn't prevent me from registering apparently so it's cool, but still you may want to investigate the.
Finally today I am about to start a new project with hika shop and I came here to read the forum. After login I ended up on another 404 (referring kunena). I was able to go back to the home page and then come here to the forum, but obviously something is not right with the login.
I am sorry I could not find a better forum to post this. I realize this is for bugs in hikashop, not the site. Feel free to delete this post but do take a look at the login redirect.
Thank you.
When I first joined the site and registered, I ended up on a 404 page. It didn't prevent me from registering apparently so it's cool, but still you may want to investigate the.
Finally today I am about to start a new project with hika shop and I came here to read the forum. After login I ended up on another 404 (referring kunena). I was able to go back to the home page and then come here to the forum, but obviously something is not right with the login.
I am sorry I could not find a better forum to post this. I realize this is for bugs in hikashop, not the site. Feel free to delete this post but do take a look at the login redirect.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89286
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic hikashop.com Website problem
Hi,
We will !
Which internet browser do you use ?
Regards,
We will !
Which internet browser do you use ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- conticreative
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 214
- Thank you received: 7
13 years 7 months ago #89532
by conticreative
Replied by conticreative on topic hikashop.com Website problem
Sorry, I forgot to mention that. I was using Chrome for Win 7 64bit. Now that I think of it, I have had a couple of instance where Chrome didn't work well with a website, but in this case I have the feeling is a more internal issue on your site than a browser incompatibility. It looked to me similar to an issue I had on one of my sites when I forgot to change a redirect I had for the login.
I think in my case it was a Community Builder redirect and frankly I haven't been on your site long enough to notice if you use CB. But any login with a built in redirection has the capability to behave like that if the link has changed.
Let me know if you want me to try creating a new account. Right now I am being logged in automatically so I haven't experienced any further 404.
I think in my case it was a Community Builder redirect and frankly I haven't been on your site long enough to notice if you use CB. But any login with a built in redirection has the capability to behave like that if the link has changed.
Let me know if you want me to try creating a new account. Right now I am being logged in automatically so I haven't experienced any further 404.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89606
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic hikashop.com Website problem
Hi,
We tried several times, with different browsers, but we couldn't reproduce the issue on our end.
I'm not sure what happened but we don't use redirects or CB on our website.
We tried several times, with different browsers, but we couldn't reproduce the issue on our end.
I'm not sure what happened but we don't use redirects or CB on our website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds