- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
I can not save the features configuration
13 years 7 months ago #90734
by magyaart
I can not save the features configuration was created by magyaart
I can not save the configuration tab features. Some options can save the other can not be saved. For example, I can not save the configuration of many options "Affiliate", I can not any of the options SEF URL options, Compare, Filter, Atom & RSS feed and more.
hm?
hm?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90838
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic I can not save the features configuration
Hi,
If you can't save configuration in features tab, so you can save any settings of the configuration. All the tabs are saved together.
Try to enable the Joomla debug mode, and set the error reporting level to maximum.
If you can't save configuration in features tab, so you can save any settings of the configuration. All the tabs are saved together.
Try to enable the Joomla debug mode, and set the error reporting level to maximum.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90846
by magyaart
Replied by magyaart on topic I can not save the features configuration
I see this:
Notice: Undefined index: activate_sef in /xxxx/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxx_xxxx/xxxx_xxxx/xxxxxxxxxx/administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/config.php on line 95
I replaced 'xxxxx' - server path
Notice: Undefined index: activate_sef in /xxxx/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxx_xxxx/xxxx_xxxx/xxxxxxxxxx/administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/config.php on line 95
I replaced 'xxxxx' - server path
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90915
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic I can not save the features configuration
You have HikaShop 2.1.0 and had edited the view "config / ..." ??
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90946
by magyaart
Replied by magyaart on topic I can not save the features configuration
increased the versions from 1.5.0, 1.6.0, etc. (starter) to 2.0.0 starter, then essential to 2.0.0, then 2.1.0 Business
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90985
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I can not save the features configuration
Hi,
It sounds like you have that problem:
stackoverflow.com/questions/9399315/how-...post-variable-in-php
In short, there are too many options in the HikaShop configuration and your server is configured to not take them into account above a certain number.
Make sure that both the max_input_vars of PHP and the suhosin.post.max_vars (if you have suhosin installed on your server) are above 500 and that should help.
If you don't know how to do that, please ask your hosting company.
It sounds like you have that problem:
stackoverflow.com/questions/9399315/how-...post-variable-in-php
In short, there are too many options in the HikaShop configuration and your server is configured to not take them into account above a certain number.
Make sure that both the max_input_vars of PHP and the suhosin.post.max_vars (if you have suhosin installed on your server) are above 500 and that should help.
If you don't know how to do that, please ask your hosting company.
The following user(s) said Thank You: magyaart
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91181
by magyaart
SOLVED!
Thanks
Replied by magyaart on topic I can not save the features configuration
nicolas wrote: Hi,
It sounds like you have that problem:[...]
SOLVED!
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds