- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 0
Table Report widget
- codewarrior
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #91490
by codewarrior
Table Report widget was created by codewarrior
Hi,
I'm probably stupid, but I can't use this widget for the following purposes :
1) Inscriptions over last week
I ticked : This week / Customers / Total customers
I only get the Total Number of customers (forever) not during the period (Last week)
2) Best Product or Category
I ticked : All / Best / Product or Category
I get "Not specified"
3) Best Customer
I ticked : All / Customer / Best Customer
It's working, but it would be fine to be able to FILTER some sell statuses (Cancelled / Created / Refund / Invalid / Pending)
Thanks for Help
Regards
PS : it would be fine to have an internal Comment field describing the rows. Just to remind configuration settings.
I'm probably stupid, but I can't use this widget for the following purposes :
1) Inscriptions over last week
I ticked : This week / Customers / Total customers
I only get the Total Number of customers (forever) not during the period (Last week)
2) Best Product or Category
I ticked : All / Best / Product or Category
I get "Not specified"
3) Best Customer
I ticked : All / Customer / Best Customer
It's working, but it would be fine to be able to FILTER some sell statuses (Cancelled / Created / Refund / Invalid / Pending)
Thanks for Help
Regards
PS : it would be fine to have an internal Comment field describing the rows. Just to remind configuration settings.
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by codewarrior.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91673
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Table Report widget
Hi there,
Instead of you being stupid these remarks show us some minor bugs in the widget feature so thanks a lot.
About the two first point it was indeed bugs causing this, there are so many option in the widget configuration that we missed these ones.
About the third since we just included it for the other filters we'll do it as well for the tables, just give us some days
The description fields however isn't really useful since there is already the name field.
Instead of you being stupid these remarks show us some minor bugs in the widget feature so thanks a lot.
About the two first point it was indeed bugs causing this, there are so many option in the widget configuration that we missed these ones.
About the third since we just included it for the other filters we'll do it as well for the tables, just give us some days
The description fields however isn't really useful since there is already the name field.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- codewarrior
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 6 months ago #92549
by codewarrior
Replied by codewarrior on topic Table Report widget
Sorry to insist Eliot, but "Displayed name (Pseudo)" is not always self-explanatory in 2 or 3 words.
For the administrator, additionnal informations could be useful after ticky adjustments.
Regards
For the administrator, additionnal informations could be useful after ticky adjustments.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #93291
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Table Report widget
Hi there,
We discussed this and the description field might be a good idea since we're thinking about doing it for different features.
We add it to the TODO list but we have to tell you it doesn't have a hight priority.
We discussed this and the description field might be a good idea since we're thinking about doing it for different features.
We add it to the TODO list but we have to tell you it doesn't have a hight priority.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds