- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Problems saving new products
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #94654
by Arkel
Problems saving new products was created by Arkel
I'm getting this error whenever i try to save a new product in my website:
500 - Se ha producido un error.
JDatabaseMySQLi::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'product_canonical' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT IGNORE INTO `cehl5_hikashop_product` ( `product_name`,`product_url`,`product_meta_description`,`product_keywords`,`product_page_title`,`product_alias`,`product_code`,`product_tax_id`,`product_manufacturer_id`,`product_layout`,`product_quantity`,`product_min_per_order`,`product_max_per_order`,`product_sale_start`,`product_sale_end`,`product_canonical`,`product_msrp`,`product_weight`,`product_weight_unit`,`product_length`,`product_width`,`product_dimension_unit`,`product_height`,`product_published`,`product_type`,`product_description`,`product_modified`,`product_created` ) VALUES ( 'Cuaderno','','','','','','Cuaderno','11','0','','-1','0','0','','','','','','kg','','','m','','1','main','
Cuaderno para escribir
','1363318301','1363318301' )
Volver al panel de control
Call stack
# Function Location
1 JAdministrator->dispatch() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/index.php:46
2 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/includes/application.php:153
3 JComponentHelper::executeComponent() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:351
4 require_once() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:383
5 hikashopController->execute() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php:54
6 JController->execute() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1217
7 ProductController->save() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:761
8 hikashopController->store() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/product.php:81
9 hikashopProductClass->saveForm() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1067
10 hikashopProductClass->save() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/product.php:204
11 hikashopClass->save() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/product.php:463
12 JDatabase->query() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1268
13 JDatabaseMySQLi->execute() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/libraries/joomla/database/database.php:1253
14 JError::raiseError() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php:396
15 JError::raise() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:251
I have Joomla 2.5.8 and Hikashop starter 2.1.1. This is a new installation of HikaShop not an update of an older version, I tried to follow the steps in "problems after updating Hikashop" but in the part of "run the query which is in the double quotes in your database" i could not understand what to do (i was in my phpmyadmin in the query section hikashop_product, in the instruction says that i have to delete "custom field" but i dont't have any part with that name...)
I really like the structure of Hikashop, and i will really apreciate a little help in this matter.
Regards
500 - Se ha producido un error.
JDatabaseMySQLi::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'product_canonical' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT IGNORE INTO `cehl5_hikashop_product` ( `product_name`,`product_url`,`product_meta_description`,`product_keywords`,`product_page_title`,`product_alias`,`product_code`,`product_tax_id`,`product_manufacturer_id`,`product_layout`,`product_quantity`,`product_min_per_order`,`product_max_per_order`,`product_sale_start`,`product_sale_end`,`product_canonical`,`product_msrp`,`product_weight`,`product_weight_unit`,`product_length`,`product_width`,`product_dimension_unit`,`product_height`,`product_published`,`product_type`,`product_description`,`product_modified`,`product_created` ) VALUES ( 'Cuaderno','','','','','','Cuaderno','11','0','','-1','0','0','','','','','','kg','','','m','','1','main','
Cuaderno para escribir
','1363318301','1363318301' )
Volver al panel de control
Call stack
# Function Location
1 JAdministrator->dispatch() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/index.php:46
2 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/includes/application.php:153
3 JComponentHelper::executeComponent() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:351
4 require_once() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:383
5 hikashopController->execute() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php:54
6 JController->execute() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1217
7 ProductController->save() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:761
8 hikashopController->store() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/product.php:81
9 hikashopProductClass->saveForm() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1067
10 hikashopProductClass->save() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/product.php:204
11 hikashopClass->save() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/product.php:463
12 JDatabase->query() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1268
13 JDatabaseMySQLi->execute() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/libraries/joomla/database/database.php:1253
14 JError::raiseError() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php:396
15 JError::raise() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:251
I have Joomla 2.5.8 and Hikashop starter 2.1.1. This is a new installation of HikaShop not an update of an older version, I tried to follow the steps in "problems after updating Hikashop" but in the part of "run the query which is in the double quotes in your database" i could not understand what to do (i was in my phpmyadmin in the query section hikashop_product, in the instruction says that i have to delete "custom field" but i dont't have any part with that name...)
I really like the structure of Hikashop, and i will really apreciate a little help in this matter.
Regards
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Arkel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #94677
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Problems saving new products
Hi,
This has been corrected, thanks to download again the package from our website and install it over the other hikashop installation.
This has been corrected, thanks to download again the package from our website and install it over the other hikashop installation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #94773
by Arkel
Replied by Arkel on topic Problems saving new products
I have the same problem with the new installer. (com_hikashop_starter_2.1.1_2013-03-16).. here is the error report:
500 - Se ha producido un error.
JDatabaseMySQLi::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'product_canonical' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT IGNORE INTO `cehl5_hikashop_product` ( `product_name`,`product_url`,`product_meta_description`,`product_keywords`,`product_page_title`,`product_alias`,`product_code`,`product_tax_id`,`product_manufacturer_id`,`product_layout`,`product_quantity`,`product_min_per_order`,`product_max_per_order`,`product_sale_start`,`product_sale_end`,`product_canonical`,`product_msrp`,`product_weight`,`product_weight_unit`,`product_length`,`product_width`,`product_dimension_unit`,`product_height`,`product_published`,`product_type`,`product_description`,`product_modified`,`product_created` ) VALUES ( 'Cuaderno','','','','','','Cuaderno','11','0','','-1','0','0','','','','','','kg','','','m','','1','main','
Cuaderno ejemplo
','1363400858','1363400858' )
Volver al panel de control
Call stack
# Function Location
1 JAdministrator->dispatch() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/index.php:46
2 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/includes/application.php:153
3 JComponentHelper::executeComponent() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:351
4 require_once() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:383
5 hikashopController->execute() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php:54
6 JController->execute() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1217
7 ProductController->save() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:761
8 hikashopController->store() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/product.php:81
9 hikashopProductClass->saveForm() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1067
10 hikashopProductClass->save() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/product.php:204
11 hikashopClass->save() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/product.php:463
12 JDatabase->query() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1268
13 JDatabaseMySQLi->execute() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/libraries/joomla/database/database.php:1253
14 JError::raiseError() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php:396
15 JError::raise() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:251
500 - Se ha producido un error.
JDatabaseMySQLi::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'product_canonical' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT IGNORE INTO `cehl5_hikashop_product` ( `product_name`,`product_url`,`product_meta_description`,`product_keywords`,`product_page_title`,`product_alias`,`product_code`,`product_tax_id`,`product_manufacturer_id`,`product_layout`,`product_quantity`,`product_min_per_order`,`product_max_per_order`,`product_sale_start`,`product_sale_end`,`product_canonical`,`product_msrp`,`product_weight`,`product_weight_unit`,`product_length`,`product_width`,`product_dimension_unit`,`product_height`,`product_published`,`product_type`,`product_description`,`product_modified`,`product_created` ) VALUES ( 'Cuaderno','','','','','','Cuaderno','11','0','','-1','0','0','','','','','','kg','','','m','','1','main','
Cuaderno ejemplo
','1363400858','1363400858' )
Volver al panel de control
Call stack
# Function Location
1 JAdministrator->dispatch() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/index.php:46
2 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/includes/application.php:153
3 JComponentHelper::executeComponent() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:351
4 require_once() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:383
5 hikashopController->execute() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php:54
6 JController->execute() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1217
7 ProductController->save() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:761
8 hikashopController->store() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/product.php:81
9 hikashopProductClass->saveForm() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1067
10 hikashopProductClass->save() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/product.php:204
11 hikashopClass->save() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/product.php:463
12 JDatabase->query() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1268
13 JDatabaseMySQLi->execute() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/libraries/joomla/database/database.php:1253
14 JError::raiseError() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php:396
15 JError::raise() /home/rirume/public_html/tienda/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:251
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #94800
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problems saving new products
Hi,
Make sure that you delete all the hikashop tables from the database via phpmyadmin before installing again and that won't produce that error.
Make sure that you delete all the hikashop tables from the database via phpmyadmin before installing again and that won't produce that error.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 6 months ago #95057
by curtisbollington
Replied by curtisbollington on topic Problems saving new products
I experienced the same 'canonical' error when trying to add products. I've deleted all the HikaShop tables as you suggest, but when I try and reinstall the new version of Hikashop I get the following error:
1146 Table 'dogpooop_jmln1.joom_hikashop_config' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT * FROM joom_hikashop_config
This is a prospective site for a client, so I'm keen to get this demo of the site working as soon as possible.
The site is set up on Joomla 3.0.3, and I'm trying to load com_hikashop_business_2.1.1_2013-03-15
Thanks
Curtis
1146 Table 'dogpooop_jmln1.joom_hikashop_config' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT * FROM joom_hikashop_config
This is a prospective site for a client, so I'm keen to get this demo of the site working as soon as possible.
The site is set up on Joomla 3.0.3, and I'm trying to load com_hikashop_business_2.1.1_2013-03-15
Thanks
Curtis
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #95059
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problems saving new products
Before installing again HikaShop, make sure that HikaShop is uninstalled in the Joomla extension manager or it won't run the SQL file which creates all the tables in the database (which is why you have that error).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds