File "ctrldashboard.php" not found
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #96997
by Remko
File "ctrldashboard.php" not found was created by Remko
Hi,
I'm not sure if this error already appeared in the previous versions, but in the business version of 2.1.1. the following message appears when I save a widget.
---
Warning: include(/home/edsmusic/domains/edsmusic.nl/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/ctrldashboard.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/edsmusic/domains/edsmusic.nl/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php on line 46
Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/edsmusic/domains/edsmusic.nl/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/ctrldashboard.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/edsmusic/domains/edsmusic.nl/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php on line 46
controller ctrldashboard not found
---
The changes seemed to be saved but at the Last 7 orders I see double ordernumbers.
When I take a look at the files in the directory ./administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/, I see that the file is not there.
With Kind Regards,
Remko Rijpkema
I'm not sure if this error already appeared in the previous versions, but in the business version of 2.1.1. the following message appears when I save a widget.
---
Warning: include(/home/edsmusic/domains/edsmusic.nl/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/ctrldashboard.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/edsmusic/domains/edsmusic.nl/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php on line 46
Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/edsmusic/domains/edsmusic.nl/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/ctrldashboard.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/edsmusic/domains/edsmusic.nl/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php on line 46
controller ctrldashboard not found
---
The changes seemed to be saved but at the Last 7 orders I see double ordernumbers.
When I take a look at the files in the directory ./administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/, I see that the file is not there.
With Kind Regards,
Remko Rijpkema
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Remko.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97050
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic File "ctrldashboard.php" not found
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback.
Yes, this was also in previous versions.
Change the line:
$this->setRedirect(hikashop_completeLink('ctrl=dashboard'));
to:
$this->setRedirect(hikashop_completeLink('dashboard', false, true));
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/report.php and that will fixed the problem. We'll add that fix for next version.
Thank you for your feedback.
Yes, this was also in previous versions.
Change the line:
$this->setRedirect(hikashop_completeLink('ctrl=dashboard'));
to:
$this->setRedirect(hikashop_completeLink('dashboard', false, true));
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/report.php and that will fixed the problem. We'll add that fix for next version.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Remko
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds