- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Mini Cart
13 years 5 months ago #100893
by stuey
Hi there
I`m having trouble selecting these
Mini cart
Display image in cart
Show proceed button in the cart
Show quantities in the cart
Show delete icons in the cart
When I change them to yes and save they automatically go back to no.
All I want is a little basket at the top of my page displaying orders but I really cannot seem to get this to work;.
Please help
Thankyou
I`m having trouble selecting these
Mini cart
Display image in cart
Show proceed button in the cart
Show quantities in the cart
Show delete icons in the cart
When I change them to yes and save they automatically go back to no.
All I want is a little basket at the top of my page displaying orders but I really cannot seem to get this to work;.
Please help
Thankyou
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 5 months ago #100935
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Mini Cart
Hi,
I think that setting the "mini cart" option to NO will resolve your problem.
I think that setting the "mini cart" option to NO will resolve your problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #101381
by Xavier
Hi,
Have you the latest version of HikaShop ?
It's working fine on my end. As Stuey, can you enable the debug mode, and set the error reporting to maximum and give us the returned message ?
Have you the latest version of HikaShop ?
It's working fine on my end. As Stuey, can you enable the debug mode, and set the error reporting to maximum and give us the returned message ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #198543
by Warren286
I have the same problem. Here, a screenshot with debug mode on:
s019.radikal.ru/i640/1504/b5/0de3828d62d8.png
Sorry about low-res, but i cant save whole page in high res. You could tell me what part is important and i will provide a better quality screenshot of that part.
I have installed the latest Joomlaversion (3.4.1) and latest HikaShop version (free one).
I also cant save some other parameters in other content modules.
Sorry about low-res, but i cant save whole page in high res. You could tell me what part is important and i will provide a better quality screenshot of that part.
I have installed the latest Joomlaversion (3.4.1) and latest HikaShop version (free one).
I also cant save some other parameters in other content modules.
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Warren286.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198655
by Warren286
Yes, i want to have mini cart. Also i want to customize content module (for now i cant choose which categories to show). I think, some more problems will show up later if i dont recognize the source of these problems.
I tried clean install of joomla (latest version), without any extensions and then installerd HikaShop. The problem was still there. I tried to change php version (5.3, 5.4, 5.5) and that not helped either
I tried clean install of joomla (latest version), without any extensions and then installerd HikaShop. The problem was still there. I tried to change php version (5.3, 5.4, 5.5) and that not helped either
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198670
by Xavier
Hi,
So to have the mini cart, you have to enable the "mini cart" option in the module settings.
What kind of content module ? A product listing module ? If it is, you have to create/edit a module of this type.
Here is more documentation about that: www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...splay-front-end.html
So to have the mini cart, you have to enable the "mini cart" option in the module settings.
What kind of content module ? A product listing module ? If it is, you have to create/edit a module of this type.
Here is more documentation about that: www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...splay-front-end.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198799
by Warren286
>you have to enable the "mini cart" option in the module settings.
But i cant! The problem is described in previous comments:
"The minicart option is already set to no, but when I change it to yes and save it automatically goes back to no "
But i cant! The problem is described in previous comments:
"The minicart option is already set to no, but when I change it to yes and save it automatically goes back to no "
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198806
by Xavier
Hi,
My bad, I don't understood the issue correctly.
Do you have tried to re-install our latest package over the current install ?
There was maybe broken files, or things like that.
If the installation don't solve anything, please give us backend and ftp access to your website through private messages or via our contact form. Don't forget to give the link to that topic in the message.
My bad, I don't understood the issue correctly.
Do you have tried to re-install our latest package over the current install ?
There was maybe broken files, or things like that.
If the installation don't solve anything, please give us backend and ftp access to your website through private messages or via our contact form. Don't forget to give the link to that topic in the message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.334 seconds