- Posts: 178
- Thank you received: 5
Annoying movement of all <Body>
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #101421
by alikon1
Annoying movement of all <Body> was created by alikon1
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by alikon1.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #101579
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Annoying movement of all <Body>
Hi,
As I can see, it's doing that on Chrome, on Firefox it's working fine.
I don't really know why the popup make the body move on Chrome, I will search the reason.
As I can see, it's doing that on Chrome, on Firefox it's working fine.
I don't really know why the popup make the body move on Chrome, I will search the reason.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #101838
by alikon1

I think it's because in all browsers, except Firefox, something with scrollbar when popup appears. Scrollbar disappeared and body width 100% became wider.
Maybe this fix? style="overflow-y: scroll;" to <body> tag.
Replied by alikon1 on topic Annoying movement of all <Body>
Works correct only in Firefox. In Explorer, Chrome and Opera the popup makes the body moveXavier wrote: Hi,
As I can see, it's doing that on Chrome, on Firefox it's working fine.
I don't really know why the popup make the body move on Chrome, I will search the reason.
I think it's because in all browsers, except Firefox, something with scrollbar when popup appears. Scrollbar disappeared and body width 100% became wider.
Maybe this fix? style="overflow-y: scroll;" to <body> tag.
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by alikon1.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #101913
by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Annoying movement of all <Body>
Hi,
You can try this on your website .body-overlayed{overflow:scroll} instead of .body-overlayed{overflow:hidden} in the folder : modal.css
It should work. We will change this on our side for the demo website. Thank you for the report !
Charlotte.
You can try this on your website .body-overlayed{overflow:scroll} instead of .body-overlayed{overflow:hidden} in the folder : modal.css
It should work. We will change this on our side for the demo website. Thank you for the report !
Charlotte.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds