- Posts: 98
- Thank you received: 2
Additional fees and price filter dont work
1,444,555 rubles (159$)
The rate of the USD is set to 0.00011.
But its too big, I tried to set it too 0.00012 - and its too small. Neither of this rates correlate with the real rate of the USD currency in my country. So I decided to set the additional fee in the USD currency - 2%. The rate became real. But the price filter ceased to work. The price filter is set in ruble currency.
It must be a bug, it shouldnt be like that. When i try to set the fee in my ruble-currency, nothing changes at all, because in the back-end i set the price in USD, not in rubles.
In PM i can give u access to the back-end so as you could see, if needed. But I think that you can create an additional currency on ur demo site with the given rate of the USD and other deafult currency, then make some filter for the price and you should see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
If the price is showing like this 1,444,555 rubles (159$) it means that your main currency is rubles, you'll be able to change it through "Hikashop->System->Confugration->'Main'->'Main currency'", so you'll be able to test your filter with the USD as a main currency.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Mohamed Thelji wrote: Hi,
If the price is showing like this 1,444,555 rubles (159$) it means that your main currency is rubles, you'll be able to change it through "Hikashop->System->Confugration->'Main'->'Main currency'", so you'll be able to test your filter with the USD as a main currency.
Yes, my default currency is rubles and I want it to stay so, because if I set the default to USD, i won't be shown rubles in the price. The point is not about the default currency, but about the bug when I add the fee in USD, the ruble-price filter stops working.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can set one price in USD and one price in Rubles.
At this moment, HikaShop will not convert the price, it will use the price in the user currency.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Jerome wrote: Hi,
You can set one price in USD and one price in Rubles.
At this moment, HikaShop will not convert the price, it will use the price in the user currency.
Regards,
Why won't it convert? Are u planning to implement this feature further or not?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
What feature ?
Just saying that, if you set one price for each currency, HikaShop will use the specific price for the currency..
Nothing to implement, it's already there.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
So, after I set up the additional fee, the Ruble-based price filter stopped to work. It simply doesnt filter anything. Thats the point. I badly need this "additional fee" feature to work together with the price-filtering in Rubles. The price filter now works in the way its shown on the website - domsveta.by/katalog , but when I add the "additional fee" in USD currency - it stops working. And I do thinkg its a bug of your PHP code.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I tried on a test server on our end and on our demo website but I was not able to reproduce the problem. The products were filtered properly even when entering a currency additional fee for the currencies like you described.
Please provide a backend super admin access and a FTP access to your website via our contact form so that we can look directly at the problem on your website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thank you for the access.
I was able to find the problem and now the addtional fee is calculated properly as far as I can see.
The fix will be included in next version of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
nicolas wrote: Hi,
Thank you for the access.
I was able to find the problem and now the addtional fee is calculated properly as far as I can see.
The fix will be included in next version of HikaShop.
Thank you, it works properly witrh price filters. So, as far as it is, I was right that its a bug? Or simply wrong configuration?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.