Skip to main content

License Agreement

More
13 years 4 months ago #102592 by phanny
License Agreement was created by phanny
Dear Sir or Madam:
I am using your component right now. I would like to ask you about the component, is it free forever? I have seen some options are commercial.How can I believe that it's free for a life?

Thanks for your reply back. I am looking to hearing from you soon.

Regard
Phanny

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #102613 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic License Agreement
Hi,

HikaShop starter is free and will stay free.
Since the first version of the component, we wanted to propose a free version which gives the possibility to everyone to create a store.
That's why it contains all of the payment plugins and all of the shipping plugins.

We have commercial versions of the component where we offer extra services and extra features which are useful if you have a working store and you want some statistics or "business" features.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #102738 by webhelpus
Replied by webhelpus on topic License Agreement
On top of that, the forum here offers GREAT tech support. The Moderators and users are very helpful.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum